We work with our customers to create solutions that reduce the administration time required for managing their business' financial needs and deliver those solutions in a format that is clear, practical and without accounting jargon
Mississauga, ON (PRWEB) November 3, 2010
The 2011 versions of QuickBooks® Accounting Software from Intuit Canada are now available. The new lineup of QuickBooks products and services can help all small businesses, from startup to well-established, find the right, easy-to-use solution to get organized and save time.
“We work with our customers to create solutions that reduce the administration time required for managing their business’ financial needs and deliver those solutions in a format that is clear, practical and without accounting jargon,” said Barb Anderson, Intuit’s product marketing leader for financial management solutions. “The first step of finding the right accounting software can be confusing and challenging. To address this, we've improved our QuickBooks lineup to make it fast and easy to identify the best fit solution for any small business.”
The Right Product for the Right Business
The QuickBooks lineup includes products designed to help small businesses succeed, from just getting off the ground to becoming more established.
- Just Getting Started: QuickBooks EasyStart– The easy way for new small businesses to track sales and expenses. Best for start-ups with no employees, freelance consultants and small home-based businesses.
- You’re Up and Running: QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Pro + Payroll – Helps save time with back office tasks by organizing finances and payroll; improves control with instant reports tracking sales, expenses and profits.
- You’re Established and Expanding: QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Premier + Payroll – Provides more robust reporting and forecasting capabilities, featuring industry-specific planning tools that assist in decision making.
- Pushing the Limits of QuickBooks: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions – Offers all the capabilities of the previous versions and provides added flexibility and the capacity to grow for mature, small businesses.
- Specialized Accounting Tools for Builders, Tradespeople and More: QuickBooks Contractor is specifically developed to help to manage job costs, track change orders and create job and financial reports.
QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Contractor can be downloaded for a free 60-day trial (Enterprise is available for a 30 day trial) through QuickBooks.ca by clicking the Free Trial link under the Products and Services tab.
New for QuickBooks 2011
The new Intuit Merchant Service is available for the first time this year. Compatible with all QuickBooks 2011 versions, it lets small businesses accept credit and debit card payments, automatically and updates all transactions in QuickBooks.
Merchant Service helps business owners get paid faster and reduces the need for double data entry and the potential for data entry errors. The ability to email T4s and RL1s directly from QuickBooks can save on paper, postage and time. For employees, the emailed forms will be able to be uploaded into TurboTax 2010, again reducing the need for double data entry and potential data entry errors.
QuickBooks 2011 Pro, Premier and Enterprise meet all current federal and provincial tax and filing regulations. These include changes to e-filing T4As and RL1s (as well as ease in production of amended and cancelled RL1s) and HST for British Columbia and Ontario. QuickBooks Contractor complies with e-filing requirements for T5018s for construction sub-contractors.
Set and Forget Subscription Delivers Cost and Service Predictability
QuickBooks Pro+Payroll, Premier+Payroll and Enterprise Solutions are delivered though a yearly subscription format, which includes regular automatic product and tax table updates. This helps ensure that subscribers have the most up-to-date version of QuickBooks at a predictable monthly rate.
Pricing and Availability
QuickBooks 2011 products are available online at QuickBooks.ca. They are also scheduled to be available mid-November at Staples, Future Shop, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Costco and London Drugs.
Suggested retail pricing for QuickBooks 2011 is as follows:
- QuickBooks EasyStart - $79.99.
- QuickBooks Pro - $199.99 (with Payroll - $449.99 incl. one-year subscription).
- QuickBooks Premier - $499.99 (with Payroll - $749.99 incl. one-year subscription).
- QuickBooks Contractor - $499.99.
- QuickBooks Enterprise (only available online) - $3,000.00 (with five-user license).
About Intuit Canada
Intuit Canada ULC is a leading provider of business, financial and tax management solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including Quicken®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions, SuccèsPME, QuickTax, and ImpôtRapideMC, simplify personal finance, business accounting, and tax preparation and filing.
Additional offerings include ProFile®, a professional tax preparation software suite, the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program and the Intuit Developer Network for professional users and developers. All are provided by Intuit Canada or through its partners.
Intuit Canada has employees located all across Canada with offices in Edmonton and Mississauga. Intuit Canada is an affiliate of Intuit Inc., which is listed on the Nasdaq stock market under the symbol INTU. More information can be found at http://www.intuit.ca.
Prices subject to change.
For more information, please contact: