We are excited to celebrate our third year as the official coffee of the New Jersey Devils
Past News ReleasesRSS
Whitehouse Station, NJ (Vocus) February 24, 2010
Celebrating its third year as the official coffee of the New Jersey Devils, Quick Chek, the family-operated premier chain of more than 120 food store locations throughout New Jersey and southern New York, announces its Devils Night Out Sweepstakes is back by popular demand!
From Monday, Feb. 22 through Monday, March 22, customers will be able to submit an essay (200 words or less) at http://www.qccontest.com, or via a mail-in entry form available at any Quick Chek location, stating why they deserve a “Devils Night Out.” One grand prize winner, along with 10 runners-up, will be chosen to win ultimate Quick Chek/New Jersey Devils prize packages including free Quick Chek coffee, celebrated for its 20-minute freshness guarantee.
“We are excited to celebrate our third year as the official coffee of the New Jersey Devils,” said John Schaninger, vice president of sales and merchandising, Quick Chek. “Each year thousands enjoy our famed coffee while watching the New Jersey Devils play at the Prudential Center and we’re thrilled to offer a chance for our customers to experience all of the action at the team’s home arena.”
One Quick Chek Devils Night Out Sweepstakes grand prize winner will receive:
- Free Quick Chek coffee for one year
- Dinner for four at the Prudential Center Restaurant with a visit from a New Jersey Devils alumni player
- Four lower level tickets to the New Jersey Devils game on April 10 vs. the N.Y Islanders or April 11 vs. the Buffalo Sabres
- New Jersey Devils autographed item and New Jersey Devils gift pack
10 Quick Chek Devils Night Out runner-up prize packages will include:
- 10 vouchers for free Quick Chek coffee
- Two tickets to the New Jersey Devils game on April 10 vs. the N.Y Islanders or April 11 vs. the Buffalo Sabres
- Autographed New Jersey Devils hockey puck and New Jersey Devils gift pack
Using criteria including the essay’s originality, creativity and compelling nature, submissions will be evaluated by a panel of judges including Schaninger, a New Jersey Devils alumni player and regional sports personality. Quick Chek’s Devils Night Out grand prize winner, along with 10 runners-up, will be notified approximately March 31.
About Quick Chek
Devoted to providing convenient shopping blended with an expansive range of fresh products and services, Quick Chek, is a market leader in food service with an exceptional fresh coffee and fresh food program. Operating more than 120 retail locations in New Jersey and Southern New York, Quick Chek’s locations include 12 pharmacy stores and 24 locations with fuel.
# # #