London, UK (PRWEB) January 18, 2012
Quiverz, an exclusive social connections site that puts a romantic spin on the traditional idea of networking, highlights that today’s society can be just as judgmental as that of the 1930s. To avoid animosity and to keep that new flame alight Quiverz share their tips on how to find that special person who will guarantee to impress both family and friends:
- When planning a date, ideally involve multiple locations in order to make that date feel like they’ve known that person longer due to the wealth in experiences.
- Be open minded and don’t force something that’s not there - society isn't in a time where one has to marry and have large families as soon as possible.
- Don’t feel pressed for time – remember that people are having children way into their 40’s.
- Do not namedrop or attempt to social climb - this is said to have been one of Wallis’ major setbacks.
- Do not lose the art of chivalry – the 21st century equality of the sexes had led to the demise of old-fashioned manners. Nothing makes someone feel special than when men open doors for ladies, stand up when a lady arrives and gets down from the table.
- Do not host a date at one's house until at least the third date – it can be seen as being too forward, presumptuous and confident.
- It is not recommended that someone highlights another's insecurities or weakness as they become more liable to being taken advantage of.
- Hold back from getting drunk – follow our friends from the 1930s.
- The days of finding a husband simply to survive financially is no longer the norm – women now earn just as much if not more so don’t walk into a date with any assumptions.
- Wait before going abroad on a retreat – travel is easier, frequent and more reasonable nowadays so there’s no need to rush things. A mini break to the country is advised
- 80% of Quiverz Quintessence members think men should pick up the bill on the 1st date.
Quiverz hosts an array of monthly events to help time short individuals meet and network with like-minded people. Membership starts from £19.95 - £49 per month.
For any media enquiries please contact Alex Allason: Alex.Allason(at)quintessentially(dot)com / +44 20 3073 6752
About the Company
Quiverz is a sister business of Quintessentially. Quintessentially (http://www.quintessentially.com) is the leading international luxury lifestyle company. Launched in 2000 as a small London based concierge service, Quintessentially has experienced a complete transformation in a decade, and currently have offices in over 64 cities around the world. The service provided to their discerning and HNW members is proactive and personalised, catering to every member’s need, from last minute restaurant bookings, travel arrangements, and access to private parties, as well as fulfilling every unusual request and successfully connecting businesses all over the world. Quintessentially can offer access to the inaccessible and can make the seemingly impossible, possible. In a bid to ensure only the very best service is delivered across the luxury market, Quintessentially has also launched 32 luxury sister businesses comprised of experts in every luxury division. This includes real estate, travel, luxury retail, wine, art, flowers, private aviation and more (http://www.quintessentiallygroup.com).