Livonia, Mich. (PRWEB) April 22, 2009
Quizzle, the Internet's leading tool to help consumers better understand their credit scores and overall financial health, today announced the launch of its Green Quiz - available at https://www.quizzle.com/greenquiz.
The quiz, which asks a series of lifestyle and energy consumption questions, grades Quizzlers on how green their lifestyles are, assigning a grade ranging from A - F. The Quizzle Green Quiz also lets users know how much money they could save by taking some small steps to improve their home's energy efficiency.
Following the Green Quiz, first-time Quizzle users can use the site to review their overall financial picture, including credit, housing and finances and receive easy-to-understand letter grades for each area, along with tips to improve their grade.
Through Quizzle, consumers can:
- Check your credit. Quizzle allows you to check your credit score and review your Experian credit report, all without entering a social security number. Credit scores are vital for most financial transactions and knowing your score and correcting inaccuracies on your report are crucial to a healthy financial future.
- Determine your home's value. Quizzle will estimate your home's current market value, while also calculating the equity you currently have in your home. Through Quizzle, you can also review the selling prices of other homes in your neighborhood.
- Examine your mortgage. Quizzle will use your credit report to conduct an in-depth review of your mortgage, in comparison to loan programs currently on the market, to make sure your mortgage is working as hard for you as you are for it.
- Analyze your budget. Quizzle will use the information in your credit report to begin a review of your monthly budget. Users can then insert information for expenditures such as utility bills, grocery and entertainment expenses to determine your monthly cash flow.
- Review your rainy day fund. Quizzle will review the money you have set aside in savings accounts and investments to make sure you are adequately prepared should any of life's storms come your way.
- Calculate your Quizzle Score. Based on all your credit and financial information, Quizzle will determine your 'Quizzle Score,' a simple score between 0 and 100 that measures your overall financial health.
To learn more about Quizzle, visit http://www.quizzle.com.