London, UK (PRWEB) May 31, 2011
First ever simultaneous combination of monopolar radiofrequency and no-needle mesotherapy provides impressive facial skin tightening and slimming results without the drama of intrusive procedures such as surgery, injections, chemical peels and ablative lasers.
The procedure, called Meso-CRF Face, is provided at LipoTherapeia (http://www.lipotherapeia.com), the Knightsbridge-based aesthetic practice that has also pioneered Meso-CRF Body, the first ever simultaneous combination of radiofrequency, cavitation and virtual mesotherapy for the treatment of cellulite, localised adiposity and skin laxity.
Although Meso-CRF Face feels like a facial (clients often fall asleep during treatment), it provides gradual, guaranteed facial skin tightening and lifting in a safe, pleasant, non-intrusive way. The technology can optionally be used for a gradual yet also guaranteed facial “fat sculpting”, according to the client’s needs. Wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, non-surgical face lifting, laugh line softening, acne reduction and non-surgical chin tuck / jowl reduction are some of the applications of Meso-CRF Face. In most cases results are felt and seen immediately from the first session, and in all cases they are clearly visible and tangible in about 3-4 sessions. Six to twelve sessions are recommended for maximum results.
The company states that Meso-CRF Face differs from other similar treatments in 5 distinct ways:
- Meso-CRF Face is based on the simultaneous application of two established technologies: monopolar radiofrequency and needle-free mesotherapy. The simultaneous combination ensures multiple, synergistic results are achieved at half the time and cost necessary with stand-alone RF or stand-alone mesotherapy procedures.
- High-power monopolar radiofrequency is employed for the treatment - as opposed to low-power or bipolar RF that is typically found in London salons. This, according to LipoTherapeia, means that with repeated application over 12 sessions results are comparable to those of surgery when it comes to facial slimming. In contrast, low power or bipolar radiofrequency treatments offer limited effectiveness in terms of skin tightening and localised slimming, despite the high cost.
- Multiple frequency selection means that selective targeting of collagen and/or fat can be used for either stand-alone facial skin firming and lifting, or for combined facial fat sculpting on the chin/jowl with simultaneous skin tightening.
- Superficial cooling and a deeply hydrating and cooling treatment gel ensure that the epidermis stays cool while the deeper skin layers are selectively heated for maximum results and zero downtime. This means that in contrast to chemical peels, lasers, injection-based mesotherapy and surgery, the client does not need to “hide” after treatment. Instead, she can work or socialise immediately after treatment, benefiting from a fresh, “lifted” appearance and a healthy glow, without any evidence that a face sculpting/lifting treatment has been received half an hour before.
- A multi-ingredient mesotherapy gel ensures that collagen and fat cells receive the appropriate stimulation and that tissues are nourished with anti-oxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, peptides and other nutrients, necessary for anti-ageing, skin firming and overall health. The Meso-CRF Face Gel features no less than 15 active ingredients, comprising: Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Tripeptide, Tetrapeptide, Pentapeptide, Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopherol, Panthenol, Caffeine, L-Carnitine, Red Vine Leaf Botanical Extract, Horse Chestnut Botanical Extract, Green Teaa, Resveratrol, CoQ10, Pomegranate Botanical Extract, Acai Berry Botanical Extract and Carnosine.
To learn more about Meso-CRF Face please visit http://www.lipotherapeia.com/meso-crf-face. You may also contact LipoTherapeia at http://www.lipotherapeia.com/contact and on 020 7047 1982 or 08000 758 142.
Special offers are currently available for Meso-CRF Face - please check: http://www.lipotherapeia.com/special-offers-face.
Knightsbridge, London-based LipoTherapeia is a boutique skin care practice dedicated solely to cellulite/fat reduction and skin firming/lifting for the body and face.
Georgios Tzenichristos, the owner of LipoTherapeia, has a 10-year experience in skin firming/body sculpting treatments and in anti-cellulite, skin firming and anti-ageing cream/gel formulation.
All treatments at the practice are exclusively provided by Georgios and his assistant Eva, for personal attention to detail.
LipoTherapeia prices are very affordable, especially considering the high treatment quality and the innovation factor are taken into account.
LipoTherapeia, 202 Walton Street, Knightsbridge, SW3 2JL, London, UK
# # #