We're excited about enhancing our customers' websites to be able to utilize buyer's premium fees and to enable them to market their websites with built-in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Essex Junction, VT (PRWEB) October 3, 2009
RainWorx Software, a leading developer of online auction software, released version 7.0 of their auction website application rwAuction Pro. RainWorx rwAuction Pro enables businesses to create an independent auction website with Standard and Reverse Auctions, Classifieds, Request For Quote (RFQ) Listings, or Fixed Price Sales. RainWorx Software, partnered with AuctionInc (a Paid, Inc. (OTCBB:PAYD) business), provides integration with AuctionInc's shipping rates service to provide sellers with multiple calculated shipping options. US-based customer websites will also be able to provide sales tax rates defined by states. For more information or to try out the online demo, visit rainworx.com/auction-software.
"The latest version of rwAuction Pro gives sellers the ability to manage the sales process from listing to order fulfillment," said Steve Gorman, company founder and president of RainWorx Software. "We're excited about enhancing our customers' websites to be able to utilize buyer's premium fees and to enable them to market their websites with built-in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)."
rwAuction Pro enables businesses to create complete websites for community based auctions and fixed price sales. A highly flexible, browser-based set of configuration options empowers companies to customize their website to meet their own unique business needs. Auctioneers and businesses leveraging rwAuction Pro as a single seller or auction house website can charge a buyer's premium, an additional percentage on the final sales invoice. The auction website configuration enables the buyer's premium to alternatively be charged separately, useful in situations where there are multiple sellers conducting business on the same website. There is no software to download; customers can configure and manage all aspects using any modern web browser.
rwAuction Pro v7.0 includes the following new capabilities:
- Calculated Shipping Options -- Integration with AuctionInc's Shipping API for retrieving actual rates from UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Flat Rate Shipping Options -- Create custom shipping options and costs. These can be used along with Calculated Shipping options, or by themselves.
- Region Based Sales Tax -- Sellers can configure sales tax by state which is then charged according to the buyer's address.
- Buyer's Premium -- Configurable final value fee for sellers or the site owner to charge buyers an additional percentage.
- Large Cropped Thumbnail Images -- Listing image thumbnails are now larger by default and can be resized and cropped to give the design a much cleaner look.
- Bulk Relisting -- Sellers can now reactivate a number of unsuccessfully closed listings all at once, each keeping their original listing number.
- Improved SEO Support -- Dynamically generated sitemap, listing Meta tags & links, and category Meta tags & links.
Pricing and Availability:
The RainWorx rwAuction Pro v7.0 software license is a one-time fee of $995.00 USD and includes free technical support and installation. Try out rwAuction Pro v7.0 by accessing the full online demo website at rainworx.com/demo.
About RainWorx Software:
Thousands of customers from businesses worldwide have been working with RainWorx to create alternative online auction and alternative ecommerce website solutions. From large corporations to startups, RainWorx has been a global leader in creating Real Estate, Automotive, Collectible, Charity, Equipment Sales and Liquidation websites. rwAuction Pro enables businesses to connect and service their own market, charity, or regional auction websites. In addition to domestic sales, the RainWorx customer base extends internationally to over 30 countries. Information about RainWorx Software can be found at rainworx.com.
Paid's AuctionInc solutions for ecommerce provide state-of-the-art functionality for calculating accurate shipping charges throughout the shopping process, including taxes, applicable fees for a variety of carriers and their various delivery options, insurance, and special packaging and handling based on the origin, final destination, size and weight of the merchandise. The intelligent technology automatically recalculates shipping charges in real time as each item is added to the shopping cart, enabling customers to see how much or little shipping costs increase with additional purchases. For more information visit AuctionInc.com.