As a Prosthodontist, this is a great opportunity to discuss the topic of dental implants among medical professionals. I share the same value of promoting health and quality of life of our patients.
Apple Valley, MN (PRWEB) August 04, 2015
Dr. Ranier M. Adarve will be presenting a lecture entitled “Clinical Indications of Dental Implants.” The primary focus of this presentation is to educate medical professionals on the value of dental implants in improving oral health care. Dr. Adarve, a thought leader in dental implants, have been educating health care providers over the years about dental implants and how the treatment modality can improve the quality of life.
“It’s an honor to be asked to present at this year’s PMMA Clinical Conference,” says Dr. Ranier M. Adarve. “This is a great opportunity to discuss the topic of dental implants among medical professionals. I share the same value of promoting health and quality of life of our patients.”
The Philippine-Minnesotan Medical Association(PMMA) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization of physicians in Minnesota and neighboring states with ties to the Filipino Community. It was founded on September 27, 1972.
The mission of PMMA is to:
- promote public health through a continuing program of education for physicians in the State of Minnesota
- hold conferences, conduct seminars and other education programs; and to prepare, publish and disseminate materials to acquaint physicians and other medical personnel with the latest trends and scientific advancements in medicine
- provide assistance to medical students and physicians in order to enable them to pursue advanced studies of specialized training
- bring into one organization the physicians of Philippine descent in Minnesota and thus, encourage and foster cooperation, assistance and camaraderie among its members and their families
- provide ways and means of allowing members to render voluntary and charitable services either in America or abroad through collective and organizational efforts and perform such other acts that will improve the condition and well-being of practicing physicians in Minnesota of Philippine descent.
The 37th Annual Clinical Conference of Philippine-Minnesotan Medical Association will be held on August 6-9, 2015 at Kalahari Resort and Convention Center, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
About Dr. Ranier Adarve
Dr. Ranier M. Adarve is a Prosthodontist at Adarve Prosthodontics, a dental specialty practice. His practice is located at 15322 Galaxie Ave Suite 205 Apple Valley, MN. You can reach him at 1-888-601-7720 or email at email@example.com