A property that contained a similar deposit of metals in Quebec, which resulted in some investors seeing approximately 20,000% returns.
Austin, TX. (PRWEB) February 25, 2012
Today in the Absolute Wealth newsletter the “Rare Earth Metal Stocks Will Explode If Only 1 Of These 8 Are Extracted From The Canadian Discovery” article was published to provide information about rare earth metals. The rare earth metal stocks for the Canadian deposits have the potential of exploding, explains the newsletter today, even if they are only able to extract 1 of the following 8 metals that have been discovered.
The same thing happened a couple of years ago, the newsletter adds, with a company called Quest Rare Minerals after they found a property that contained a similar deposit of metals in Quebec, which resulted in some investors seeing approximately 20,000% returns. The rare earth metal stocks sector can be very volatile, explains the Absolute Wealth newsletter, and has the ability to make people that are investing in rare earths very rich.
The Absolute Wealth newsletter today explains that the following metals are the ones that will be the first to be taken from the Canadian deposits:
1) Lithium is a rare earth that is probably the most crucial metal on earth, because it is used in iPhones, to power laptops, in medicines, glass and ceramics, and electric cars, reveals the Absolute Wealth newsletter.
2) The newsletter explains that Zinc is the 4th most used metal on earth, because it strengthens steel. China uses about 59% more zinc than the U.S., Japan, and Europe.
3) Molybdenum is a metal that resists corrosion and withstands extreme temperatures, the newsletter by Absolute Wealth published today. Molybdenum is a metal that is super strong that is used in a variety of products that include, aircraft parts, nuclear power plants, railways, automobiles skyscrapers, and stainless steel products that are used in homes around the world, the newsletter adds.
4) The Absolute Wealth newsletter explains that with the nuclear reactors being built all over the world, the demand for Uranium is expected to soar.
5) China is predicted to triple their copper consumption by 2020, with India becoming the world’s second largest country to consume Copper., the Absolute Wealth newsletter reveals.
6) Cobalt’s demand is climbing because of the demand for mobile devices like netbooks, and smartphones, and much more, which has increased Cobalt’s demand by 600% since 2002 around the world, the newsletter added today.
7) The Absolute Wealth newsletter reported today that Subaru added Lithium to batteries in its G4e Concept cars, which greatly increased the total travel distance of the car from a single charge causing it to soar from 40km to 200 km.
8) Nickel has thousands of uses, including rechargeable batteries, the newsletter explains, with demand is continually growing.
Now is the time to learn [how to buy rare earth metals, because rare earth metal stocks are going to skyrocket over the next few years.