We're very well satisfied with what we've accomplished in 2006 and excited about the momentum carrying us forward into 2007
Past News ReleasesRSS
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) December 3, 2006
Raven Moon Entertainment, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RMNE) is celebrating the most successful year in its history and preparing to build on its achievements during 2007.
"We're very well satisfied with what we've accomplished in 2006 and excited about the momentum carrying us forward into 2007," said Joey DiFrancesco, Chairman and CEO. "Every single one of our efforts supports the growth of our Gina D® brand, and we're proud of what we've accomplished in terms of expanding our audience, extending our reach to encompass live shows and film, and incorporating our belief in providing quality educational entertainment for all young children. As a result, we are beginning to see results in terms of orders for DVDs that generates revenue for our company. It takes patience to build a brand and grow a company like ours, which follows the successful model of Barney and Sesame Street. We are grateful for the support of those who believe in our work and are helping us to plan for long-term success and shareholder value. In 2007, we are focusing on revenue generation, creating additional episodes of our flagship television show, Gina D's Kids Club® and have started our first theatrical movie, Gina D and the Transistor Sisters-In Search of the Golden Record®. In addition, we will be introducing new productions, such as Ted TV, that support our main brand."
Raven Moon Entertainment, Inc. 2006 Accomplishment Recap
- Launched the third season of Gina D's Kids Club with 13 new episodes, bringing the total number of episodes produced to 31. Ten more episodes are planned for the 2007 - 2008 fourth season.
- Increased market penetration to 92% of the world by signing with the Trinity Broadcasting Network and the Smile of a Child Network, which is a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week network. In addition the show airs daily on WPBT-TV in Miami, which is the national distributor of Gina D's Kids Club to PBS stations.
- Signed a distribution deal with Bayview Entertainment to make two of the company's DVDs available for purchase through such ecommerce retail outlets as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Netflix.com and Best Buy.
- Produced trailer and recorded soundtrack songs for the company's first full-length animated movie. Signed three well-known actors who have appeared in the HBO series "The Sopranos" and movies like "Goodfellas" to provide bad guy voices for the family movie. The movie trailer is available at http://www.ravenmoon.net.
- Performed before audiences totaling more than 150,000 at live appearances at Kidsfaire in Los Angeles and San Francisco and at Bob Carr Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando.
- Gina D, star of Raven Moon's GINA D'S KIDS CLUB' ® formed a non-profit organization called Gina D's Reading Across America Program (R.A.A.P.) to help underprivileged children attend live reading performances. More information is available at http://www.ginadsraap.org.
- Partnered with co-founder Bernadette DiFrancesco in Flaw-Less Designs, producing fashions for women over 40. Flaw-Less Designs signed former Disney Designer Skip Stewart and introduced its first swimsuit line, Ms. Bzz Swim & Go Swimsuits® in 2006. The collection is on display at http://www.flaw-lessdesigns.com.
- Rewarded shareholders with a number of warrant programs to help them increase their stake in the company at below-market prices and to help the company continue its growth.
For more information on the company, its business strategy or its warrant program, contact Carol Merry at Fahlgren Mortine Investor Relations at (614) 825-1750.
Safe Harbor Act Notice: This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including without limitation, acceptance of the company's products, increased levels of competition, product and technological changes, the company's dependence upon financing and third-party suppliers, and other risks detailed from time to time in the company's federal filings, annual report, offering memorandum or prospectus. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
# # #