this is just another step in our mission to help save shoppers time and money
New York, New York (PRWEB) November 3, 2009
Shopper, a top selling iPhone Shopping Assistant has launched personalized weekly flyers from leading retailers such as Target, Best Buy, K Mart, Sears, Meijer, Walgreens, Lowes and Home Depot (among many others) in the app. Busy consumers no longer need to flip thru the weekly printed circulars to find deals on the items they are looking for. Users simply keep their shopping lists as they always have, and Shopper searches local stores for relevant specials.
For the hundreds of thousands of Shopper users, the process to start saving time and money couldn’t be easier:
- Input your zip code so Shopper can choose the 5 closest stores to you
- Head to the product detail page of any item on your shopping list, and there you will see the local deals for that item.
- Save any special as a reminder for later while you are in-store.
- Decide where the best deals are – and go!
If a user wants to see a specific store’s specials in their hometown, they can associate the list with that store, and Shopper will make sure it is included in the Flyer results.
Some of Shopper’s existing best-in-class features include:
- Real-time list syncing between household members and friends
- Building multiple lists for multiple stores and purposes
- Managing pricing, photos, or coupon information for any item on a store by store basis
- Nutritional ratings for grocery items from Guidling Stars
- Easily manage the individual aisle order/layout and pricing of different grocery stores
“Our research indicates busy consumers want to quickly pull relevant money saving specials on what they intend to purchase rather than sift thru catalogs of unrelated products from the newspaper and mail every week”, said Sean Flynn, CEO of ReachEverywhere. He added, “this is just another step in our mission to help save shoppers time and money and we have more coming soon.”
Consumers can visit http://www.MyShopperApp.com for more information on which retailers are included in the launch, product details, and to download the application.
ReachEverywhere, a New York-based company with off-shore R&D facilities is building the premier in-store mobile shopping assistant to help consumers decide where to shop and what to buy. ReachEverywhere’s iPhone application, Shopper, has consistently been a top seller in the lifestyle category of the iTunes App Store, where it continues to delight consumers with a simple and intuitive interface. Shopper saves busy households time and money, while also opening up an entirely new targeted in-store communication platform for brands and retailers to connect with the consumers they serve.