Buyers can reduce procurement costs by 20 percent of total spend within the first year with ReactorNet ePRO
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) May 29, 2012
ReactorNet, a premier provider of SaaS-based eProcurement solutions for medium- to large-sized companies, announces the availability of ReactorNet ePRO, an award-winning, SaaS-based eProcurement platform allowing buyers to directly collaborate with suppliers to gain control of spend management and maximize purchasing power. ReactorNet ePRO automates traditional procurement processes to help buyers dramatically reduce maverick spend, enhance spend visibility, increase purchasing control, enforce security and compliance, and improve cost savings.
“In a challenging economic climate, companies simply can’t afford to not make the best purchasing decisions or leave money on the table because of maverick spend,” said Anthony Kylitis, co-founder and vice president of Marketing, ReactorNet. “ReactorNet ePRO aims to help customers automate purchase-to-pay processes to create an efficient and effective workflow to reduce operational costs and maintain a solid competitive advantage within their marketplace. Buyers can reduce procurement costs by 20 percent of total spend within the first year with ePRO.”
The ReactorNet ePRO platform integrates with existing back office systems to deliver the automation, visibility, and control of spend management activity to help buyers make educated purchasing decisions, negotiate better pricing with suppliers and effectively manage inventory levels. ReactorNet ePRO:
- Automatically aggregates all procurement data into a centralized location establishing a documented purchasing process, giving buyers a structured starting point to immediately begin minimizing operational costs.
- Provides real-time visibility into purchasing activity for cash flow and inventory reconciliation across multiple departments or site locations for bottom line cost management.
- Delivers consistent intelligence so buyers have full control of the purchasing pipeline. As a result, orders are placed accurately, cycle time is reduced, and carrying inflated or insufficient amount of inventory is eliminated.
Key features and capabilities include:
- Best Practice Workflow Configuration establishes a documented purchasing process with mandated policies and internal controls to effectively streamline and automate the traditional procurement process, resulting in improved workflow, increased efficiency and guaranteed order accuracy. The procurement process is also standardized without adding infrastructure or overhead.
- Catalog Management offers a mandated, in-depth product catalog from the customer’s preferred suppliers giving buyers the ability make approved purchases across all categories from a single portal.
- Contract Management/Monitoring provides electronic price lists enabling buyers to proactively monitor and compare pricing on each and every received invoice against a contract in order to prevent contract leakage. Multiple contracts per supplier are also supported to manage current versus future pricing.
- Electronic Ordering Suite delivers four straight-forward ordering formats across multiple spend categories allowing buyers to approve what can be purchased, from whom, and at what price: Order Guides, Punch Out, Shopping Cart, Requisition/Capital Expenditure Form.
- Invoice Automation provides multiple methods for capturing electronic invoices from suppliers, including a scan and capture feature to convert paper invoices to electronic invoices. Integration with the supplier’s invoicing system gives buyers real-time purchasing and accounting visibility.
- System Integration offers customers the ability to quickly enable EDI and cXML integrations with other systems in a matter of hours instead of weeks as you will find with other systems.
- Secure Access/Secure Data provides peace of mind when it comes to protecting against unauthorized system access and data encryption. Secure cloud hosting through Rackspace, combined with security features that include single point sign-on IP Restricting and 128-bit data encryption all ensures protection of your data and against unauthorized server access and system access.
- Subscription-based Software-as-a-Service eliminates the need for investing in hardware or software, and allows for buyers to be up-and-running in days. There is minimal set-up and integration effort, and an experienced dedicated support team is available to manage all activity 24/7 so you don’t have to.
Pricing and Availability
ePRO is generally available. Contact ReactorNet for pricing.
For more information on ReactorNet ePRO please visit http://www.reactornet.com.
ReactorNet is a premier provider of SaaS-based, eProcurement solutions for medium- to large-sized companies across industries including automotive, entertainment, hospitality, and restaurants. ReactorNet powers Cinema Solutions and ePRO collaborative platforms, integrating buyers’ and suppliers’ purchasing responsibilities into a centralized location—removing procurement barriers to reduce operational costs by improving accountability, increasing spend visibility, and maximizing buying power. ReactorNet is a recipient of ThinkStrategies’ Best of SaaS Showplace Award.
Founded in 2000, ReactorNet is a privately held company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Clients include AMC/Cinemark Theaters, Blockbuster, John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts, Vistar (a division of Performance Food Group) and Philips/LTI. For more information, please visit http://www.reactornet.com.