The Firm to Know in New Jersey.
West Orange, NJ (Vocus) September 13, 2010
Mandelbaum, Salsburg, Gold, Lazris & Discenza P.C. (Mandelbaum Salsburg), a real estate, business litigation and business counseling law firm located in West Orance, NJ, is pleased to acknowledge the following attorneys for their recent achievements:
- Lance R. Olitt, who works in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Department, has become a Director of the firm.
- Barry R. Mandelbaum, Richard M. Salsburg, Joseph J. Discenza, Lynne Strober, Charles S. Lorber, Arthur D. Grossman, Robert W. Gluck, Michael A. Saffer, Mark F. Kluger, Stuart Gold, William S. Barrett and Richard I. Miller have been named Super Lawyers in the 2010 listing published by the New Jersey Law Journal and New Jersey Monthly Magazine.
- Barry R. Mandelbaum, Michael A. Saffer and Robin F. Lewis will be included in the 2011 edition of the Best Lawyers in America. Michael A. Saffer was also selected for inclusion in Litigation 2010’s Best Lawyers Annual Guide to Commercial Litigation.
- Deborah L. Greene was selected as the 2010-2011 Professional Woman of the Year in the legal industry by the National Association of Professional Woman.
Additionally, Mandelbaum Salsburg is happy to welcome the following new attorneys to the firm:
- Marc J. Comer, Counsel. Mr. Corner specializes in Trust and Estates, Business Transactions and Probate Litigation.
- James T. Elliott, Counsel. Mr. Elliot specializes in Tax & Estate Planning geared to high net worth families and corporate executives.
- Jon Fallon, Counsel. Mr. Fallon’s specialty is Intellectual Property counseling and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications.
- John P. Maldjian, Counsel. Mr. Maldjian specializes in Intellectual Property counseling and litigation.
- Richard I. Miller, Counsel. Mr. Miller specializes in Elder Law, Guardianships, Planning for Individuals with Special Needs, Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Estate Administration and Probate Litigation.
- Martin M. Barry, Associate. Mr. Barry specializes in Personal Injury Litigation, Worker’s Compensation, Criminal Law and Family Law.
- Mara Codey, Associate. Ms. Codey is a former law clerk to the Honorable John Kennedy, Superior Court of New Jersey. She will be working in Mandelbaum Salsburg’s Commercial Litigation Department.
Founded in 1930, Mandelbaum Salsburg has distinguished itself from other law firms through a high level of personal, hands-on attentiveness to its clients' legal needs. Because of the firm’s long history in New Jersey and its knowledge of New Jersey law and business, Mandelbaum Salsburg is proud to be known as “The Firm to Know in New Jersey.”
With over fifty attorneys, Mandelbaum Salsburg represents clients in all aspects of real estate, transactions, leasing and land use, business litigation, construction industry litigation, employment litigation from the defense perspective, corporate and banking transactions, corporate and personal taxation, health care law (both regulatory and litigation), labor and employment counseling, bankruptcy, environmental law, criminal defense, and personal matters including estate planning and administration, asset protection planning, matrimonial, adoptions, and personal injury litigation.
Clients of Mandelbaum Salsburg include businesses of all sizes in various industries, banks, government entities, public and private institutions, health care providers and facilities, individuals and families. Clients choose the firm for its experienced attorneys who consistently provide cost-effective, creative solutions to complex legal and business problems. Mandelbaum Salsburg has been and will always be committed to providing the highest level of legal services.
For more information on Mandelbaum Salsburg, please visit http://www.msgld.com.
# # #