If you find yourself confused by all of the social media options, this seminar is perfect for you
Lafayette, CA (PRWEB) January 20, 2012
The Contra Costa Association of Realtors and Main Street Marketing have announced a series of monthly workshops designed to help real estate professionals quickly attain social media and internet marketing success. The February workshop is scheduled for Wednesday the 15th from 3 pm to 4:30 pm at the Contra Costa Association of Realtors, 1870 Olympic Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA.
“If you find yourself confused by all of the social media options, this seminar is perfect for you,” said Pete Sabine, the workshop’s host and real estate investment consultant. “We not only introduce you to LinkedIn, we will teach you how to build the proper foundation for success, as well as all of LinkedIn’s most beneficial features.”
The workshop is organized into two segments which include:
“Building Your LinkedIn Foundation”
The ideal customer can be found on LinkedIn. This segment teaches participants how to connect with them by explaining how to build the proper foundation for success.
- How to get anyone to find your LinkedIn profile based on your targeted keywords
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for maximum exposure
- The secrets to leveraging LinkedIn Recommendations
- How to build an email list or grow a huge audience
- How to make the most of existing LinkedIn Groups to connect, share & build a database
- How to find, add and grow targeted connections
- How to create and build a LinkedIn Group
“TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL”
LinkedIn offers more than just introduction. In this segment participants will learn how to use LinkedIn like a top-notch pro with skills such as:
- How to connect with investors, high level decision makers and desired business partners
- How to promote and profit from live events that build your brand
- How to drive targeted traffic to your website or blog
- How to add engaging videos to your profile
To RSVP, log on to http://tinyurl.com/February15seminar or call (925) 295-1270. Seating is limited so interested parties are encouraged to RSVP early. The fee is $29 for CCAR members and $39 for non-members.
For more information call Pete Sabine at (925) 297-4192. This series is sponsored by the Contra Costa Association of Realtors and Main Street Marketing.
About Pete Sabine
Pete Sabine is a Walnut Creek real estate consultant who has specialized in residential and income property sales since 1985. Pete brings together an extensive background in sales, marketing, negotiation, management and construction with buying and selling strategies focused on delivering quality services, expertise and innovative solutions for his clients. Pete is a social media trainer and practitioner who successfully integrated social media and online marketing with his real estate investment and property management business.