Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Real World Training, the world’s leading provider of QuickBooks training, has announced additional dates for its popular “Mastering QuickBooks – Level 1” seminars. Today’s announcement adds new February and March classes in Seattle, San Diego and Miami.
Real World Training's "Mastering QuickBooks" seminars are held regularly in cities across the US. The company teaches over 30 in-person classes every month, and over a million people have taken one of their QuickBooks courses.
“Our classes are designed to give people the confidence to use QuickBooks in the real world,” says David O’Brien, CEO of Real World Training, “We focus on beginners, but everyone will learn things they didn’t know before.”
The company announced the following training dates for Seattle:
- February 20-21 at the Rainier Hotel and Conference Center (One South Grady Way) in Renton, Washington.
- March 20-21 at the Sheraton Bellevue (100 112th Avenue) in Bellevue, Washington.
For more information, visit the company’s Seattle training page at: https://quickbookstraining.com/location/quickbooks-training-seattle-wa
The company also announced two sessions in San Diego:
- February 12-13 at the Marriott Mission Valley (8757 Rio San Diego Drive) in San Diego.
- April 16-17 at the Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown (601 Pacific Highway) in San Diego.
See the company’s San Diego training page for details: https://quickbookstraining.com/location/quickbooks-training-san_diego-ca
In addition, Real World Training announced the following Miami sessions:
- February 26-27 at the Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport (950 North West LeJeune Road) in Miami
- March 19-20 at the Biltmore Hotel (1200 Anastasia Avenue) in Coral Gables.
Visit the company’s Miami page for details: https://quickbookstraining.com/location/quickbooks-training-miami-fl
The two-day seminars feature 14 hours of instruction from an expert QuickBooks Instructor. Real World Training offers the only QuickBooks training endorsed by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks. O’Brien says that his company’s classes have a 99% approval rating.
“Our trainers have years of experience, and they know QuickBooks inside and out” says O’Brien, “But more importantly, they know how to get that knowledge across to regular folks.”
Real World Training offers a “No Risk Guarantee,” and promises a refund to anyone not satisfied with their training.
About Real World Training
Real World Training is the world's largest QuickBooks training company and offers the only QuickBooks training endorsed by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks.
For more information, visit Real World Training's website at https://QuickBooksTraining.com or call (800) 564-2688.