If you find yourself confused by all of the social media options, this seminar is perfect for you
Lafayette, CA (PRWEB) August 03, 2011
The Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Marketing have announced a series of monthly workshops designed to help marketing professionals and business owners quickly attain social media and internet marketing success. The August workshop is scheduled for Wednesday the 10th from noon to 1:30 pm at JFK University located at 100 Ellinwood Way, Room S 304 in Pleasant Hill.
“If you find yourself confused by all of the social media options, this seminar is perfect for you,” said Pete Sabine, the workshop’s host and real estate investment consultant. “We not only introduce you to LinkedIn, we will teach you how to build the proper foundation for success, as well as all of LinkedIn’s most beneficial features.”
The workshop is organized into several segments which include:
“GROWING YOUR AUDIENCE”
The ideal customer is waiting on LinkedIn. This segment teaches participants how to connect with them by explaining:
- How to build an email list or grow a huge audience
- How to make the most of existing LinkedIn Groups to connect, share & build a database
- How to find, add and grow targeted connections
- How to create and build a LinkedIn Group
- Advanced networking and networking strategies
“TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL”
LinkedIn offers more than just introduction. In this segment participants will learn how to use LinkedIn like a top-notch pro with skills such as:
- How to connect with investors, high level decision makers and desired business partners
- How to land the career opportunity of your dreams
- How to promote and profit from live events that build your brand
- How to drive targeted traffic to your website or blog
- How to add engaging videos to your profile
“BUILDING YOUR COMPANY”
“As a business professional you know the importance of getting more leads and growing your brand online,” says Sabine. This segment shows people how LinkedIn is one of the best places to build a company’s web presence at zero cost by focusing on:
- How to build a LinkedIn company page
- How and why to feature company videos
- How to build up testimonials
- How to connect employees
- Products and Services niche pages
To RSVP, log on to http://LinkedInForSuccess.eventbrite.com/ or text “LinkedInForSuccess” to 90210. Seating is limited so interested parties are encouraged to RSVP early. The fee is $29 for Pleasant Hill Chamber members and $39 for non-members.
For more information call Pete Sabine at (925) 297-4192. This series is sponsored by the Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Marketing.
About Pete Sabine
Pete Sabine is a full-time real estate consultant who has specialized in residential and income property sales since 1985. Pete brings together an extensive background in sales, marketing, negotiation, relocation and construction with buying and selling strategies focused on delivering quality services, expertise and innovative solutions for his clients. Pete is a social media trainer and practitioner who successfully integrated social media and online marketing with his real estate business.