The greatest transfer of wealth will be occurring because of the sub-prime mortgage crisis. This is the perfect time for anyone to get the necessary education to make great financial decisions about their wealth
Orange County, CA (PRWEB) May 18, 2008
Crystal Cove Marketing Group, one of the leading internet marketing firms, announced the release of Virtual Real Estate Seminar Tour (June 3 - 5, 2008). This seminar tour was created for people who want to know how to maximize their wealth in this market.
"The greatest transfer of wealth will be occurring because of the sub-prime mortgage crisis. This is the perfect time for anyone to get the necessary education to make great financial decisions about their wealth," said Layla Tusko, Host of Virtual Real Estate Seminar Tour. "We want to give everyone the skills, knowledge, and tools to invest wisely, fix their credit, see the opportunities, and make lots of money in this market. With the Virtual Seminar Tour, a person will be able to learn from the comfort of their own home."
Speakers for the Virtual Real Estate Seminar Tour include:
- Ron Legrand who is a Millionaire Maker who backs his advice with 25 years of experience
- Kris Kirshner who will teach how to get the real estate on auto-pilot
- The Wolff Couple who will teach how to stick to the scripts
- Reggie Brooks who will teach how to find and purchase abandoned properties
- Dwan Bent-Twyford and Jeff Kaller who will teach how to explore the short sales opportunity
- Dave Lindahl who will teach how to obtain apartment investments
- Larry Goins who will teach how to invest quickly without ever seeing a home or person
- Bill Twyford who will teach negotiating skills
- Scott Meyers who will teach about self storage investments
- Gerald Romine who will teach how to market through complete automation
- George Miller who will teach about probate investments
- Corey Donaldson who will teach about mobile homes and park investments
- Bill Gatten who will teach about asset protection
- T.J. Marrs who will teach about paying off the mortgage in less than 5 years
- Bruce Mack who will teach about corporate credit
- Mike Butler who will teach about relationship building with tenants
- Bill Tan who will teach the essentials of Note Buying
For more information: http://www.VirtualRealEstateSeminarTour.com
Never before have more than 15 faculty members been assembled for a "Virtual" real estate event like Virtual Real Estate Seminar Tour.