(PRWEB) December 05, 2011
Salonceuticals, the maker of RegenePure DR, a leading hair loss shampoo that has been formulated with scientific precision to give men and women a fuller, healthier and thicker head of hair, has launched the first in a series of awareness campaign events to help consumers separate fact from fiction when it comes to shopping for hair loss shampoos.
“Not all hair loss shampoos are created equal,” commented Don Farber of New York and Miami-based Salonceuticals. “And it’s essential for both men and women concerned about hair loss to know the real facts, so that they can make an informed decision and choose a high quality shampoo that gives them fuller, healthier and thicker hair – instead of making their hair loss problem even worse.”
Salonceuticals advises consumers to choose hair loss shampoos that contain the following:
- Ketoconazole, which is commonly used to mend scalp inflammation and damage, and has been shown in a variety of clinical studies to disrupt the production of hormones that can cause alopecia (hair loss).
- Palmetto extract, which has been trusted for its medicinal properties for centuries, and is currently approved in Europe for the treatment of male pattern alocpecia.
- Caffeine, niacin and linolenic acid (a fatty acid), which gently and naturally stimulate the scalp and follicles.
- Emu and jojoba seed oils, which provide deep tissue nutrients that heal and rejuvenate the scalp and follicles.
Salonceuticals advises consumers to expressly avoid hair loss shampoos that contain the following:
- Alcohol, which robs the hair and scalp of much-needed moisture – and makes a hair loss problem even worse.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate, which is added to give shampoo that traditional “sudsy look and feel,” but is also a skin irritant.
- DEA (diethanolamine), which can react with other ingredients to form a severe carcinogen called nitrosodiethanolamine (NDEA), which is absorbed by the skin. The Cancer Prevention Coalition warns that NDEA has been linked with stomach, esophagus, liver and bladder cancers.
- Artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, and other harsh chemicals, which do absolutely nothing to improve hair and scalp – in fact, they cause further damage.
“Hair loss isn’t just a health or appearance issue, it’s a deeply distressing emotional experience,” added Farber. “It’s simply immoral for some companies to prey on the emotional vulnerabilities of men and women by making false promises with their hair loss shampoos, or by adding damaging and dangerous ingredients to their products like alcohol, DEA, sodium lauryl sulphate, artificial colors, and more. We hope that our awareness campaign gives men and women suffering from or worried about hair loss the information they need to make a smart shampoo choice, so they can look and feel their very best.”
Men and women wishing to learn more about hair loss shampoo facts and myths are invited to visit the RegenePure DR website at http://www.regenepuredr.com. Visitors will find helpful product information, FAQs, a complete list of ingredients, and the opportunity to purchase RegenePure DR at the lowest guaranteed price.
For media inquiries, please contact Don Farber at pr(at)regenepuredr(dot)com.
Salonceuticals, a New York and Miami-based Professional Hair Products Specialist, is comprised of physicians, salon experts, fashion models and medical spa owners working together to formulate the highest quality shampoo and hair care products for the scalp and hair. The company combines decades of knowledge, expertise and consumer engagement to create innovative products that bring excellent results, including its renowned RegenePure DR hair loss shampoo, which has been formulated with scientific precision to give consumers a fuller, healthier and thicker head of hair.
RegenePure DR contains pure and natural ketoconazole, palmetto extract, caffeine, niacin and linolenic acid, and emu and jojoba seed oils. It also has absolutely no Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates, DEA, artificial colors, synthetic fragrance, harsh chemicals, sulfates or parabens. RegenePure DR is also not tested in animals, and contains no animal by-products.
Men and women can learn more about RegenePure DR, and purchase it directly from Salonceuticals for the lowest guaranteed price by visiting http://www.regenepuredr.com.
# # #