Fans can enter for a chance to win the prize package to the SEC Championship as part of Regions 2012 SEC Football tour.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Birmingham, Ala. (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Regions Bank(NYSE: RF) is inviting college football fans to show what they know about the SEC and also to register for a chance to win a prize package to the SEC Football Championship Game in Atlanta on December 1, 2012, including game tickets, accommodations and more.
“In 2012, Regions is celebrating 20 years of partnership with the SEC. Much has changed in that time, but what hasn’t is the passion and the support that SEC football fans bring to their favorite teams.”
Fans can enter for a chance to win the prize package to the SEC Championship as part of Regions 2012 SEC Football tour. Registrations can be made on site at the Regions Game Day Tent or on the Regions Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/RegionsBank and visiting the SEC tab. Fans can also follow the tour and conversation on Twitter @askRegions, using #road2ATLsweeps.
Regions Big Bike and Game Day Tent will also be making their way to SEC school campuses this fall, letting fans try their luck at some SEC trivia and win some great SEC-related items. Regions will also be sharing information on collegiate products, including the Regions Visa CheckCards from many of your favorite teams, college checks and products and services that can make managing your finances simpler.
Tour stops include:
- September 1, Michigan at Alabama, Dallas, Texas
- September 8, Georgia at Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
- September 15, Alabama at Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark.
- September 29, Ole Miss at Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- October 6, LSU at Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
- October 13, Auburn at Ole Miss, Oxford, Miss.
- October 20, Alabama at Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- November 3, Texas A&M at MSU, Starkville, Miss.
- November 10, Georgia at Auburn, Auburn, Ala.
- November 17, Tennessee at Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn.
- December 1, SEC Championship, Atlanta, Ga.
Official sweepstakes rules are available at: http://regions.promo.eprize.com/sec/:fb/:tab/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation, with $122 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at http://www.regions.com.