(PRWEB) May 17, 2012
Clearwater HIPAA Audit Prep BootCampTM - The HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ is a one-day intensive educational experience that focuses on:
- HIPAA HITECH 101
- Privacy, Security and Breach Regulatory Requirements
- What the OCR Audit Program comprises
- Best practices used by others to prepare for the audits
- Practical Hands-on Exercises to meet 45 CFR 164.308(a)(8)
- Positioning your organization to gain the competitive advantage through proven compliance
The course was developed by and will be instructed by deeply experienced, highly acclaimed and fully-credentialed healthcare executives and attorneys:
- David Andrews, CPA, MS, MA – SVP Business Development and Chief Compliance Officer, Hospice Compassus
- Jim Mathis, Esq., JD, HIPAA consultant and former Chief Compliance Officer, Omnicare, Inc.
- James C. Pyles, Esq. – A nationally prominent health information technology lawyer and regulatory and compliance expert
- Bob Chaput, CISSP, MA, CHP, CHSS, MCSE – CEO & Founder, Clearwater Compliance LLC
Who Should Attend:
Business leaders and managers with responsibility for Risk Management, Corporate Compliance, and HIPAA-HITECH Privacy and Security compliance should attend. CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Chief Security Officers, Chief Information Officers
Monday, June 25th, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CDT
Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Lakefront
511 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
The hotel is in the heart of downtown Chicago, near Michigan Avenue and just two blocks from the Magnificent Mile and the Chicago River and three blocks from Navy Pier.
Designed for busy executives, Clearwater HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ distils into one action-packed day, critical information you need to know about the HIPAA Privacy and Security Final Rules and the HITECH Breach Notification Rule. This course is specifically designed to equip your organization become and remain compliant with the regulations and prepare for the upcoming OCR/KPMG audits.
About Clearwater Compliance: http://clearwatercompliance.com
Clearwater Compliance helps Covered Entities, Business Associates and their Subcontractors assess their HIPAA-HITECH compliance programs, identify gaps and prioritize remediation efforts to ensure the greatest return on capital and resource investments. That return on compliance investment is delivered through proprietary solutions and software Clearwater developed through the provision of HIPAA-HITECH professional services and consulting to its clients. Now, Clearwater is making these robust, powerful tools available for use by other Professional Services firms. Clearwater Compliance is the Co-Sponsor of the American National Standards Institute Publication of the Report on “The Financial Impact of Breached Protected Health Information: A Business Case for Enhanced PHI Security”. For more information, visit: http://ANSI.org/PHI.