We’re so pleased to bring our successful HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ home to Nashville. With the OCR audit protocols having been released, this event will be even more content-rich and actionable than any BootCamp™ so far – Bob Chaput, Clearwater CEO
(PRWEB) August 06, 2012
The Clearwater HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ is a one-day intensive educational experience that has proven to be extremely useful for those (and their organizations) who would benefit from:
- Gaining an understanding of the myriad of sources and magnitudes of PHI risk and and liabilities
- Doing a deep dive into Privacy, Breach Notification and Security compliance requirements,
- Engaging in a careful review of all OCR audit processes and protocols
- Understanding how the regulations translate into the detailed KPMG/OCR Audit Protocols and complaint investigations,
- Identifying gaps in a compliance program, and
- Learning how to prioritize and finance a remediation plan.
The course was developed by and will be instructed by deeply experienced, highly acclaimed and fully-credentialed healthcare executives and attorneys:
- Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, CIPP-US, CHP, CHSS – Founder & CEO, Clearwater Compliance LLC
- James C. Pyles, Esq. – A nationally prominent health information technology lawyer and regulatory and compliance expert
- David Andrews, CPA, MS, MA – SVP Business Development and Chief Compliance Officer, Hospice Compassus
- Mary Chaput, MBA, CIPP-US – CFO & Chief Compliance Officer, Clearwater Compliance LLC
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business leaders and managers with responsibility for Risk Management, Corporate Compliance, and HIPAA-HITECH Privacy and Security compliance should attend, including CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Chief Security Officers, and Chief Information Officers.
Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CDT
Nashville Convention Center
601 Commerce St.
Nashville, TN 37203
The Convention Center is located in the heart of downtown Nashville. The pedestrian-friendly downtown features first-class hotels and historical landmarks, good eats and great views, honky tonks and symphony halls, major pro sports and fine art museums.
"We're so pleased to bring our successful HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp home to Nashville. With the OCR audit protocols having been released and our ongoing work with audited and investigated Covered Entities, this event will be even more content-rich and actionable than any BootCamp™ so far." -- Bob Chaput, Clearwater CEO
Designed for busy executives, Clearwater HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ distills into one action-packed day, critical information you need to know about the HIPAA Privacy and Security Final Rules and the HITECH Breach Notification Interim Final Rule. This course is specifically designed to equip your organization to become and/or remain compliant with the regulations and prepare for OCR/KPMG audits or complaint-driven investigations.
About Clearwater Compliance: http://clearwatercompliance.com
Clearwater Compliance helps Covered Entities, Business Associates and their Subcontractors assess their HIPAA-HITECH compliance programs, identify gaps and prioritize remediation efforts to ensure the greatest return on capital and resource investments. That return on compliance investment is delivered through proprietary solutions and software Clearwater developed through the provision of HIPAA-HITECH professional services and consulting to its clients. Now, Clearwater is making these robust, powerful tools available for use by other Professional Services firms. Clearwater Compliance is the Co-Sponsor of the American National Standards Institute Publication of the Report on “The Financial Impact of Breached Protected Health Information: A Business Case for Enhanced PHI Security”. For more information, visit: http://ANSI.org/PHI.