As it stands today, 3E Company leads the regulatory business process outsourcing (BPO) market by offering full MSDS authoring and management services in addition to help-desk support.
Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) March 24, 2009
3E Company's® industry leadership has been recognized by analyst firm AMR Research in a recently-published article, 3E Company Moves Its Way Into Outsourced MSDS Management Leadership and a market research report, REACHing Downstream: Complex Chemicals Compliance Initiatives Highlight Need for Tighter MSDS Strategies, both written by AMR Research Director Simon Jacobson.
AMR Research interviewed more than 30 manufacturers and the leading vendors for the report, which is available to AMR Research clients on the AMR Research Web site:
Observations from these two papers cover a range of topics:
- Market Leadership:
- "3E Company moves its way into outsourced Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) management leadership."
- "As it stands today, 3E Company leads the regulatory business process outsourcing (BPO) market by offering full MSDS authoring and management services in addition to help-desk support."
- "3E owns the regulatory data BPO opportunity today."
- Market Presence:
- "The company continues to have success across multiple industry segments with its attractive blend of regulatory data management services and technology."
- Competitive Differentiation:
- "3E's single source model is different from competitors, [whom] may take a more blended approach, using third parties for certain aspects of content and/or services."
- "To provide customers a suite of outsourced services and technologies to address product stewardship and environmental compliance across entire product lifecycles."
- Offering Formats:
- "3E Company offers MSDS authoring and management as a pure service in addition to its on-premises products."
For more information, or to arrange a briefing with 3E Company, please contact Jenny Bingham, Public Relations for 3E Company, at +1 619.980.4205.