Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 19, 2006
In an effort to find the reasons why more that 50% of marriages ended in divorce, the study revealed that the quality knowledge and advice needed to succeed was not being shared. Could it be the reason why millions of couples are still repeating the same common marital mistakes? Could it be the reason why many are still making marital decisions based on guesswork, cutting corners, and making wrong assumptions that only lead to pain in their love relationships? The results are in.
In search for these hard facts, over 1,000 experienced adults were interviewed and of these, 280 adults had failed in their marriage. The author deeply believes that sharing this information will empower others to understand how and why they failed, and how their experiences can be utilized to make divorce a plague of the past. This is the missing quality information that friends should share, and here is why:
1. At the time of tying the knot, each of those 280 adults believed in a life long marriage, but what they received was a rude awakening They all learned this hard lesson; that being good and wanting to be successfully married is not enough on its own, because the success of your marriage truly depends on the compatibility of your husband or your wife. Their experiences proved that you cannot sustain a love relationship single handedly; it takes the effort of both partners to succeed. And therefore, it is important that you learn how to choose a lover who is right for you, and also finds you ideal for them.
2. They all rushed to fall in love, and failed to see the red flags which were right in their faces from the time they started dating. They confessed that they were emotionally attached, and hoped to change their former fiancée(s) habits after wedlock. They learned this hard lesson that you cannot change another person if they are not willing to change on their own. They also learned that even with a prenup, it is not smart to force a mismatch, because it always leads to domestic violence and a future breakup.
3. They all regretted not knowing what they should have known in time, to make the right marital decisions. They were instead consumed by the excitement of the new relationship, the sweet gifts, the new places to visit, and planning their wedding, before truly knowing or evaluating the person they were committing their love to. They learned that regardless of your feelings, it is vital to control your love emotions and target your decisions towards meeting your long term needs.
4. They all confessed that it was a costly experience; and wished someone had taught them how to guard their hearts from the wrong person! They learned that the heart is truly the most precious possession one has. But the other sad discovery was that, many of those whose hearts had been repeatedly bruised, had lost confidence, and preferred to stay single because they were afraid of trusting or loving anyone again.
5. They were all pained not by the divorce itself, but by the fact that their divorce was preventable, had they learned how-to interpret the advance warning signs which they had seen during the pre-wedlock period. They learned that making choices unconsciously; and then hoping for the best, is being reckless with life. This is an important lifetime decision, and you have to know what you are doing every step of the way in choosing the right spouse who also finds you right to them. And the next step is to learn how-to keep her/him successfully.
As indicated, anyone with this advance information would have prevented these unpleasant endings. Believe it or not, marriage is all predictable. You can be in control and create the future you want. You don’t have to divorce, or be involved in domestic violence, or bruise your heart ever again. The answers you’ve always wanted to know are now documented and available. You can learn how-to foresee and manage the risks in building a strong love relationship.
Now, available for the first time, is a new decision-making tool that guides you in choosing your true lifetime lover, and not an impostor who is going to pretend, divorce, and ruin your quality of inner life. This is good news. If you are interested in building a joyful family, then you owe yourself this essential prerequisite knowledge.
You will be happy to learn the proven success mindsets of the successfully married people interviewed, that teach you how to become a better spouse. All this life-shaping wisdom is in a new #1 How-To workbook titled, 10 Steps to Success in Love and Marriage, Self-help Secrets for the Smart Lover, by Alex Mugume. It is available in many good bookstores, and also online at http://shop.bestlovingskills.com/ This workbook guides you in every step of the way in making quality relationship decisions that stand the test of time.
About the Author
Alex Mugume shares this prerequisite wisdom for marital success as a way of giving back to society. He is the author of, 10 Steps to Success in Love and Marriage, How to Choose Your True Lifetime Lover, and How to Keep Your Lover Successfully. He believes that everybody should be blessed with this essential knowledge needed to build a joyful family. He is available for teaching engagements and personal consultations. More useful info is available at, http://blog.bestlovingskills.com/