These latest staff additions were made not only to accommodate an expected increase in financing transactions but also to ensure that our commercial loan brokers and their clients always receive the best possible service . – Andy Bogdanoff
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) February 23, 2011
Anticipating an upsurge in demand for commercial capital in 2011, Remington Capital has strongly reinforced its sales, analysis and management staffs, according to an announcement today by Remington Chairman Andy Bogdanoff.
Remington Capital is an international financial services company, specializing in securing capital for commercial loan brokers unable to obtain financing on their own. Since 1993, Remington has helped finance, refinance and recapitalize more than $5 billion across the capital stack for all types of commercial projects.
"These latest staff additions were made not only to accommodate an expected increase in financing transactions but also to ensure that our commercial loan brokers and their clients always receive the best possible service every step of the way in our financing process," Bogdanoff said.
Recent key staff additions include:
- James L. Thomas – Business Development Director – with responsibility for recruiting, training and managing the company’s account executive staff. Jim brings to Remington years of experience in providing companies around the world with innovative and structured business acceleration services, with special emphasis on sales, marketing and financial engineering. Prior to Remington, Jim founded Delta Resources, where he applied his background in chemistry, chemical engineering, and business programming to solving challenging sales and marketing problems. Before that, he was vice president of business development at the Garrett Group and southwest regional sales manager for Credence Systems. Jim holds an MBA from Northern Arizona University and a BS in chemistry from Arizona State University.
- Neil R. Barna – Senior Analyst/Managing Director, Capital Markets Group - with responsibility for loan placements, developing relationships with new capital sources, and special projects. A banking executive for 25 years, Neil was named president of First Bank and Trust of Carter Lake, IA in 1979. He moved to Arizona in 1981, where he was appointed president of Mission Bank, now part of National Bank of Arizona. After that he served for 10 years as president of Western Security Bank in Scottsdale. Later he helped organize and open Mesa Bank. In addition to his extensive banking experience, Neil has been active in numerous civic and charitable activities, most notably as chairman of the Mesa Chamber of Commerce and as a life member of the Fiesta Bowl Committee. He was graduated from the University of Nebraska-Omaha with a degree in accounting.
- Peter Kwee – Senior Analyst/Managing Director, Capital Markets Group – with responsibility for loan placements, developing relationships with new capital sources, and special projects. Peter was president and CEO of Pacific Capital Mortgage, Inc. of Scottsdale for 14 years prior to joining Remington Capital. Earlier he was a financial engineer and derivatives trader at Sumitomo Bank in Hong Kong and Japan. Prior to that he was an investment banker with Prudential Securities and Shearson Lehman Brothers. Peter is a native of Hong Kong and bi-lingual in English and Chinese. He is a graduate of Le Moyne College in Syracuse, NY and the New York Institute of Finance.
- Richard M. Heath –Analyst, Advisory Services Group. Based in Remington’s Denver office, Rick Heath is responsible for assembling and vetting financing packages and for guiding clients through Remington’s comprehensive due diligence, presentation and funding process. Rick brings to Remington Capital more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry, where he consistently demonstrated well-honed skills at originating, analyzing, and structuring complex financing transactions. His career includes positions with such financial institutions as Comerica Bank, United Bank of Denver, ITT Financial Corporation, and Xerox Capital. He holds an MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago.
- Patrick Serie – Managing Director, Affiliate Partner Program – with responsibility for developing, organizing, implementing and managing Remington Capital’s newly-created nationwide Affiliate Partner Program. Prior to joining Remington, Pat was vice president of sales at Avnet, one of the world’s largest technology distributors. Prior to that, he was vice president of sales for Televerde, a Phoenix-based marketing services firm. Earlier, he served as director for international sales and marketing at ARI Network Services, a publicly-traded software company serving the outdoor power industry. He also served for over 16 years in senior sales and marketing positions with Digital Equipment Corporation.