“Our crowdfunding campaign was a tremendous success and we’re excited RemoteLock is so well received by consumers seeking an affordable remotely controlled door lock solution,” said LockState Director of Marketing, Rob Goff.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) December 18, 2012
Affordable home automation now is available to anyone using a smartphone or internet connected computer with the new RemoteLock from LockState. The company announced today that they have surpassed their crowdfunding goal for their first-of-kind Wi-Fi controlled residential keypad door lock - RemoteLock - and started shipping nationwide. Retailing for $249 each with free shipping included in the U.S., the RemoteLock makes any home a Smart Home and it is the only Internet connected keypad door lock on the market. It can easily be controlled remotely from other Internet connected devices such as an iPhone or Android as well as a tablet, laptop or computer. It installs on a door in just minutes with no need for special equipment and the keypad is especially easy to use for kids and seniors.
“Our crowdfunding campaign was a tremendous success and we’re excited RemoteLock is so well received by consumers seeking an affordable remotely controlled door lock solution,” said LockState Director of Marketing, Rob Goff. “We’ve started shipping out the first 500 orders this week and demand continues to steadily increase. Homeowners and rental property owners are excited about the control and convenience a Wi-Fi enabled door lock provides, including text alert notifications, locking & unlocking their door remotely, quickly adding or deleting access codes, temporary guest codes and more,” concluded Goff.
RemoteLock is $249 each and available only from LockState at http://www.remotelock.com. Free shipping is included within the U.S. In addition to providing affordable home automation, the new Wi-Fi controlled keypad door lock provides users with several unique benefits not found in any other door lock:
- Parents will appreciate receiving real-time text alerts on their mobile device or computer showing when their kids unlocked and entered the door.
- RemoteLock integrates with household devices such as thermostats, power plugs, cameras, motion sensors and more. Set up customized rules for multiple home devices’ functionality (for example, turn on hallway light and set thermostat to 75).
- There is no distance limit. Home owners can check to see if a door is locked or unlocked from anywhere there is an Internet connection, and if necessary, change the lock status from any location using a Wi-Fi connected device.
- Temporary access codes can be given to renters, friends, pet sitters, neighbors or service people who need to check a home while a user is on vacation or at work.
- Revoke access for any code at any time – providing extra security and peace of mind.
- Scheduled access times and access history reports are available.
Visit http://www.remotelock.com for more information or to purchase the RemoteLock.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.