Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 28, 2013
“Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects” gives an in-depth analysis of renewable power markets in Asia-Pacific, covering the seven most prominent countries: Australia, India, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines. The report covers the cumulative installed capacity and power generation of renewable technologies including wind, small hydro, solar photovoltaic (PV), solar thermal, geothermal, biogas and biomass between 2005 and 2020. The report also provides the market drivers and restraints for the renewable power market in the region. Lists of the foremost active and upcoming power plants for renewable power and technologies in each country are also provided in the report. The report covers regulatory frameworks and policy overviews for each of the five countries covered.
Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 Scope:
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific renewable power market covering Australia, India, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines
- Historical and forecast data on installed capacity and power generation for renewable technologies such as small hydro, solar PV, solar thermal, wind, geothermal and biomass between 2005 and 2020
- Market dynamics including drivers and restraints for the region
- Prominent active and upcoming renewable power plants for renewable technologies for each of the countries covered
- Renewable energy regulatory framework and policies overview for each country
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=216941 .
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions based on strong historical and forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities for the Asia-Pacific renewable power markets.
- Understand the impact of renewable energy regulations and government policies to device market entry plans.
- The upcoming power projects in each country will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion and will help manufacturers and suppliers in prospect identification.
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
Major Points from table of contents:
Asia-Pacific Renewable Energy Market to 2020
Renewable Energy Market in Australia
Renewable Energy Market in China
Renewable Energy Market in India
Renewable Energy Market in Japan
Renewable Energy Market in Thailand
Renewable Energy Market in Indonesia
Renewable Energy Market in Philippines
List of Tables
List of Figures
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.