With the largest development group in the MR and EFM software space, the market can expect significant innovations when we release the new Confirmit 12
New York, N.Y. and Oslo, Norway (PRWEB) September 13, 2007
Confirmit (OSE:CONF), the world's leading provider of software for Market Research (MR) and Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), is pleased to announce the all new Confirmit 12, scheduled for release on Confirmit On-Demand / Software as a Service (SaaS) environments on November 3, 2007.
Packed with innovative new features and enhancements, Confirmit 12 provides MR agencies and Global 5000 companies with increased business value across collection, processing and reporting of people's attitudes, opinions and feedback.
To follow are 12 examples of how businesses will gain added value with the new Confirmit 12:
- Improve respondent experience with more visually appealing and intuitive surveys.
- Speed up insight delivery through Confirmit Reportal by conducting data processing tasks in Confirmit.
- Create and deliver reports with data from any survey data source using Confirmit Reportal.
- Tremendous possibilities for development of advanced custom online report portals.
- Enhanced scalability in Confirmit Reportal with BitStream indexing to support fast queries on response records.
- Deliver more visual and intuitive representation of Key Attitudinal Indicators (KAIs).
- Act on feedback from individual respondents.
- Increased productivity when setting up and maintaining hierarchies.
- Ensure "fair" distribution across sample jobs while "hard-to-get" panelists are included in the right sample jobs.
- Sample more effectively while hitting your targets.
- Be on top of panel composition and its trend, and recruit new panelists where appropriate.
- Boost productivity when creating scripts for surveys, data processing, reports, and in panel management.
- For more information about these 12 added values, please visit http://www.confirmit.com/12/.
"With the largest development group in the MR and EFM software space, the market can expect significant innovations when we release the new Confirmit 12," says VP of Marketing for Confirmit, Kjell Øksendal. "Respondent experience is a key driver for increasing response rates. In Confirmit 12, we have developed some clever new and dynamic ways of presenting a survey to the respondents using AJAX technology, making it more interactive and interesting to respond to surveys. Furthermore, Confirmit 12 enables clients to use Confirmit Reportal as the single repository for insight delivery to internal or external clients, regardless of how the data has been collected. Acting on critical insight at the right moment has never been easier!"
Following the merger of Confirmit and Pulse Train, Confirmit 12 will include support for multiple products developed by Pulse Train. On September 17th at ESOMAR Congress, Confirmit will present the short term (Confirmit 12) and long term integration roadmap for the joint product line.
Confirmit 12 for On-Premise installations is scheduled for release by mid January 2008.
Kjell Øksendal, Vice President of Marketing
Confirmit, +47 91845414
Confirmit is the world's leading provider of software for Market Research (MR) and Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM). The company has more than 200 employees and offices in Oslo (headquarters), Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Amsterdam, Sydney and Tokyo. Confirmit became a public company in December 2005, and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker "CONF".
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include British Airways, Countrywide Financial, Dow Chemical, Experian, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, Hewlett Packard, Intrawest, Ipsos, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Safeco Insurance, Statoil, Symantec and Virgin Media.