We have many individuals and physicians who are not only customers, but are so excited about their personal experiences with Vindure, that they want others to have the benefits, too
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) September 25, 2009
Vinomis Laboratories, the leader in nutraceutical supplements based upon Resveratrol, Quercetin, red wine grape extracts and polyphenols has launched the Vinomis Affiliate Program (VAP) and Vinomis Provider Program (VPP). This program allows individuals, medical practitioners, and doctors to earn money by selling Vindure 900, a supplement based upon highly-concentrated Resveratrol, Quercetin and Red Wine Grape polyphenol extracts. Any individual can become an Affiliate and sell Vinomis' products, by simply signing up online, or calling Vinomis at 1-877-4-Vinomis (484-6664).
Pharmacies and Vitamin stores can also sell Vinomis' products under a separate program.
"We have many individuals and physicians who are not only customers, but are so excited about their personal experiences with Vindure, that they want others to have the benefits, too," said Barry Yarkoni, Vice President of Marketing with Vinomis Laboratories.
Participants can sell Vindure in one of three (3) ways - separately, or in combination:
1. Bottles of Vindure can be purchased at a discount, and sold at regular prices.
2. Affiliates and Providers can sign up customers for the Automatic Recurring Reorder (ARR) program directly online, and customers receive a 90-day supply of Vindure every 90 days. Affiliates and providers earn a sign-up bonus, and commissions on all current and future orders.
3. Affiliates and providers give customers their unique VAP-CODE or VPP-CODE, which are tracked back to the member for commissions and bonuses, and are good for customer discounts when purchasing over the Internet or by phone.
Commissions and bonuses for selling Vindure are up to 20% based upon volume of products sold. The commissions paid are among the very highest of affiliate programs. Participants can earn their commissions in the form of
2) free Vindure products, or
3) donate their commissions to medical research.
Commissions are paid monthly via check, direct deposit, or PayPal.
How to Join:
The VAP and VPP can be joined either online at Affiliate Program or Provider Program. All information and forms are contained on these web pages. Alternatively, members can join by calling Vinomis at 1-877-4-Vinomis (484-6664).
Vinomis Affiliate and Provider Kits
The VAP and VPP Startup Kits include:
1) 10-sample packs of 3 tablets each - a $40 value
2) a 10% discount on personal purchases - a $40 annual value
3) hard-copy and electronic presentations
4) marketing brochures
5) business referral cards with CODES
6) White Papers, articles, and information, and
7) electronic banners and links to the Vinomis website. There is a nominal fee of $49 charged to sign up for the programs, which covers the cost of the Kits. Alternatively, members can sign up for an electronic-only kit, which is free of charge.
In addition, Vinomis provides extensive product, industry and medical information - currently there are over 120 content pages - on the Vinomis website , the Vinomis Learning Center , Vinomis Blog , and Vinomis customer Forum.
Vinomis Laboratories develops and distributes nutraceutical products based upon new science from an exclusive Harvard Medical School license. Their products are formulated to provide the benefits of red wine polyphenols, including Resveratrol and Quercetin, in the highest quality products.