The benefits of CounterBooks are attracting retailers from all over the world – as demonstrated by its rapid take-up across Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Ireland, Finland and South Africa.
(PRWeb UK) October 10, 2010
Retail accounting software specialist CV Retail has attended another major European trade event to meet growing demand for its technology.
CV Retail showcased the latest version of its CounterBooks online accounting software at the Automechanika 2010 trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
CV Retail demonstrated the future of retail accounting software. The team showed petrol station franchisors and franchisees how choosing hosted accounting software – rather than traditional software – will give them the competitive edge.
CounterBooks has been developed specifically to help forecourt retailers across the world to cut costs and save time.
This sophisticated but easy online accounts software designed specifically for forecourt operators and retailers is already used in UK, Germany, Ireland, Finland, Switzerland and Italy. Earlier this year it was launched in South Africa.
CV Retail outlined CounterBooks’ latest new features at Automechanika 2010 as representatives from the major petrochemical companies and petrol station franchisors gathered for the world’s biggest trade fair for the automotive aftermarket.
CounterBooks offers unbeatable online retail software for accounting with targeted benefits that help retailers everywhere to make their businesses more profitable.
Single and multi-site users can choose from different versions of CounterBooks web-based accounting software. Benefits include:
- extensive corporate reporting features
- tailored reports that focus on shop sales, category margins, fuel volumes, overhead costs, cash differences and credit cards
- easy data import/export to and from Excel and other IT systems (including POS/BOS and electronic invoicing), reducing data entry time
- budget/actual variance reports
- tailored input screens.
CV Retail Managing Director John Roberts said: “Events like Automechanika are of tremendous interest and benefit to petrol forecourt retailers.
“Germany is an important market for CV Retail with more than 300 petrol stations already benefiting from all the efficiencies that CounterBooks can offer them.
“Those benefits are attracting retailers from all over the world to CounterBooks – as demonstrated by its rapid take-up across Switzerland, the UK, Ireland, Finland and South Africa as well.”
CounterBooks retail accounting software is very easy to use – retailers just need a laptop and an Internet connection to access securely their accounts data from anywhere in the world. Data is hosted on a secure server and backed up every day.
Different levels of access means owners, employees and accountants can log in to the web accounting software and see the same information at the same time:
- making discussions between sites, head office and accountants much more productive
- enabling users can hold meetings online to save time and money
- allowing owners and managers to delegate basic tasks such as data entry and paperwork more easily – so they can concentrate on analysis and reporting.
CounterBooks retail software solutions also feature automatic upgrades – cutting out all the hassle of having to buy and install new software every other year. Users simply pay a fixed amount each month and the software is improved automatically.
For more information about CounterBooks retail accounting software, please contact Christina Puppel, phone +44 (0)207 099 1050.
Notes For Editors
CV Retail Ltd
Russell Square House
10-12 Russell Square
Tel: +44 (0)207 099 1050
CounterBooks retail accounting software represents an easy and innovative management tool which gives you an effective economical overview of your company and group.
It was developed as Internet-based accounting software for the retail market, first launched in Switzerland and Finland in 2003; in Ireland and Germany in 2005; in the UK in 2007 and in South Africa in 2010.
Benefits of CounterBooks:
- Designed specifically for retailers (daily reconciliation, shop category margin management)
- Fully Internet-based, giving real-time information accessible anywhere via PC and browser
- Easy data entry for non-accountants
- Paperwork remains on site
- Integral secure messaging/call logging system for tax advisers, retailers and CV Retail
- Real time management reports for each shop. Profit and loss, category margins
- Consolidated accounts for the group
- Data analysis tool plus the facility to export to Excel
- POS data export/import
- Different levels of access rights, depending on user type
- Secure hosting and back up handled by a third party professional hosting company.