This is a great format to get feedback from them as we strive to be the #1 supplier of temporary labor and recruiting for the Retail Service Industry.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) May 21, 2013
Set and Service Resources (SaSR) recently completed a Satisfaction Survey of their Clients and Associates. The survey results revealed that overall both Clients and Associates are highly satisfied with the SaSR Retail Staffing services.
At a 100% favorable response, SaSR Clients stated they would recommend SaSR to others. Clients have the highest levels of satisfaction with the responsiveness and urgency of SaSR Account Managers. Approximately 98% of Associate survey respondents said they would recommend SaSR to others. Associates have the highest levels of satisfaction with respect and timely communication (mostly through phone calls) with SaSR staff.
Some additional highlights collected through the surveys include:
- 100% of Clients responded SaSR Account Managers were effective/highly effective in driving for results, work with a sense of urgency and have a working knowledge of the clients’ needs and expectations in regards to job specifics.
- Many Clients complimented SaSR Account Managers and described them as “quick to respond”, “professional” and “great partner”.
- 89% of Associates agree/strongly agree that they are treated with respect by SaSR schedulers and 74% agree/strongly agree SaSR schedulers available and answer questions in a timely manner.
- The majority of Associates (77%) were assigned their first job 1-3 months after creating their SaSR profile.
- Associates complimented SaSR staff by saying they are “helpful and enthusiastic” and “go the extra mile”.
“We want our Clients and Associates to know we care about them and want to hear from them,” said CEO Erik Hanvey. “This is a great format to get feedback from them as we strive to be the #1 supplier of temporary labor and recruiting for the Retail Service Industry.”
While much of the data collected was positive, SaSR also gained some valuable insights. In response, SaSR has reacted positively and stated their commitments to further improve efficiencies, communication and customer service with Associates and Clients.
About Set and Service Resources
Set and Service Resources is a leading provider of retail staffing services in the US. We provide temporary labor and permanent placements for Merchandisers, Installers, Project Managers, Sales Associates, Store Managers, Event Marketers and Demonstrators. Set and Service Resources has a national database active jobs seekers local to your retail locations and has filled over 170,000 retail jobs. For more information about SASR's service offerings, contact David Petrovich at (919) 741-5642 or email at dpetrovich(at)sasrlink(dot)com. Visit us on the web at http://www.sasrlink.com