Metrics that Matter for Marketing Measurement
San Mateo, CA (Vocus) October 11, 2010
Marketo, the leading revenue performance management company, has launched part II of its highly successful Revenue Masters Webinar Series. The series provides valuable insight into what sales and marketing leaders must do to demonstrate measurable ROI and become revenue masters. The Revenue Masters Webinar Series highlights emerging trends in revenue marketing and features more than 20 well-respected authors, analysts and thought leaders, as well as best-in-class marketing and sales experts.
Part II focuses on revenue performance management and has kicked off with the initial session “Metrics that Matter for Marketing Measurement” attracting more 2000 registrants and hosting more than 700 participants. Industry experts will share best practices and insider knowledge about what makes their organization successful so that each participant can glean the insight needed to become their company’s expert in marketing analytics and a revenue master.
Revenue masters participating in Part II of the series include:
- Bill Binch, VP of Sales and Customer Success at Marketo
- Sandy Carter, VP of Business Partners and Midmarket at IBM
- Jep Castelein, Principal Consultant at LeadSloth
- Jill Konrath, CEO & Chief Sales Officer at Selling to Big Companies
- Mac McIntosh, Partner at AcquireB2B
- Jon Miller, VP of Marketing at Marketo
- Peter Ostrow, Research Director for Sales Effectiveness at the Aberdeen Group
- Maria Pergolino, Director of Marketing at Marketo
- David Raab, Principal at Raab Associates, Inc.
- Craig Rosenberg, VP of Products and Services at Focus.com
- Lauren Vaccarello, Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager at Salesforce.com
For more information or to register for Marketo’s webinar series, please visit Revenue Masters Webinar Series.
Marketo, http://www.marketo.com, is the revenue cycle management company revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams of all sizes work — and work together — to accelerate predictable revenue. Marketo’s solutions are both powerful and easy to use, providing explosive revenue growth throughout the revenue cycle from the earliest stages of demand generation and lead management to deal close and continued customer loyalty.
Marketo Lead Management helps marketers acquire, nurture and qualify more high quality sales leads with less effort; Marketo Sales Insight helps sales understand, prioritize and interact with the hottest leads and opportunities to close business faster; and Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics enables marketers to measure, understand, optimize, and predict their revenue cycle. Marketo won the 2010 CODiE award for ‘Best Marketing Solution’ and was voted 'Best Marketing Automation Application' and 'Best Mass Emails Solution' by Salesforce customers on the Force.com AppExchange. As of August 2010, more than 650 enterprise and mid-market clients globally have adopted Marketo solutions.
# # #