If there is anything that remains constant in the computer technology world it is that nothing remains constant.
(PRWEB) August 13, 2012
Today, Blumberg Advisory Group with over forty years of benchmark data and industry best practices experience in the High-Tech service industry announced the availability of a new research report - Strategic Analysis of the Reverse Logistics Market For Desktop and Mobile Computers in the United States.
On the release of this report Michael R. Blumberg, president said, “We are delighted to offer this report to those that not only want the most current US numbers for the reverse logistics market for desktop and mobile computers, but more importantly strategic insight for reverse logistics firms and other interested parties that these numbers suggest.”
The report begins with a discussion of the overall mobile computer market including:
- Mobile market overview & trends
- Desktop, laptop, & tablet & mobile phone market sales trends
- Analyzes the desktop, laptop, tablet & mobile phone market trends
The report also discusses the current state of the reverse logistics market for such products, including:
- Consumer Desktop
- Desktop Value-Added Services
- Desktop Authorized Third Party
- Desktop Authorized Third Party Value-Added Services
- Consumer Mobile
- Consumer Mobile Value-Added Services
- Consumer Mobile Value-Added Services by Third Party
The report offers summary conclusions on the influence of these numbers on OEMs, Third Party PL Providers, Retailers & Distributors and Consumers. Following is a sampling of key trends and impacts for the Reverse Logistics industry in the study.
- The outlook for the personal computer market through 2015 remains strong. In 2010 the total number of personal computers sold tallied at 48.8 million units, in 2011 that number stood at 64.3 million, and by 2015 it is expected to reach 140.3 million.
- As mentioned before, authorized third party reverse logistics providers’ roles will be more and more significant as time passes. In 2010 authorized third party providers generated $1.4 billion in annual revenue and that number is expected to reach $1.8 billion in 2015, a 5% CAGR.
Anyone who is interested in gaining valuable insights and facts into this aspect of the reverse logistics market like OEM’s, third party service providers, consultants, private equity groups should obtain this report.
You can download the complete Table-of-Contents and List of Figures from the report now at: Strategic Analysis of the Reverse Logistics Market for Desktop and Mobile Computers in the United States. For more information on this report, contact Michael R. Blumberg, CMC at 855-643-9060 Ext 701.
About Blumberg Advisory Group, Inc
Blumberg is a leading strategic management consulting and market research firm to the reverse logistics and aftermarket services industry. Blumberg has served clients, ranging from small start-ups to the largest Fortune 500 and multinational corporations, and a pioneer in helping companies manage service as a strategic profit center. Their over-40 years of relationships and experience make Blumberg a unique partner able to position clients strategically to meet current challenges and identify critical industry trends, with proven ability to envision new growth opportunities. Blumberg also advises clients on mergers, acquisitions and liquidations to maximize business value.