This groundbreaking technology in ReviewLink completely changes the e-Learning review cycle for developers, subject matter experts and other team members
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) April 24, 2012
Lectora® introduces ReviewLink™ 1.0 collaborative e-Learning review tool now included in Lectora Inspire and Lectora Publisher e-Learning authoring tools. This e-Learning review tool enables e-Learning teams to quickly, easily and seamlessly share and review Lectora courses for online training with team members in any location and at any time.
“This groundbreaking technology in ReviewLink completely changes the e-Learning review cycle for developers, subject matter experts and other team members,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer at Trivantis Corporation. “This innovative tool provides Lectora users a streamlined and simple solution for the e-Learning course review process that saves valuable development and delivery time.”
ReviewLink 1.0 simplifies and enhances the e-Learning review cycle with the following capabilities:
- Conveniently publish Lectora content in the cloud with team members anytime, anywhere
- Instantly notify colleagues, subject matter experts and other team members of new content and updates to speed up the review cycle
- Easily post comments directly to published content as well as manage and track the status of feedback for multiple courses
- Make changes, re-publish content, update feedback status and send messages to reviewers for a quick and simple way to complete the e-Learning review cycle
- Include attachments in comments to provide access to additional materials including PDFs, PowerPoint files and Word documents
- Download reports or create PDFs of all comments for an easy way to review feedback
- And many more features for online course review with ReviewLink!
Lectora users had the opportunity to test a beta version of ReviewLink with members of their team and provided ReviewLink developers overwhelming positive feedback. ReviewLink users publicly stated that ReviewLink fills a much-needed gap in their organization. Others stated that it completely changes and improves their course review process from development through delivery.
ReviewLink is free of charge for Lectora X.6 users current on maintenance. Users can publish and store up to 5 courses on ReviewLink for free, but have the option to purchase additional course space as follows:
- Up to 5 courses: Free
- 6 to 10 courses: $69/month ($662/year)
- 11 to 50 courses: $89/month ($855/year)
- Unlimited courses: $99/month ($950/year)
ReviewLink is included as an additional tool in Lectora Inspire and Lectora Publisher Version X.6 e-Learning software. These e-Learning authoring tools enable users to easily create highly robust and interactive courses for online training.
For more information about Lectora and ReviewLink 1.0, to watch ReviewLink tutorials and to download a free 30-day trial, please visit: ReviewLink e-Learning review tool.
About Lectora and Trivantis Corporation
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. Trivantis also produces Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers users to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. Snap! by Lectora® is the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in rapid e-Learning software that converts PowerPoint to Flash. Its sister product, Snap! EmpowerTM Flash interactions builder, enables anyone to create Flash content without having to know Flash programming. To round out the Trivantis family of products, CourseMill is the powerful and affordable learning management system (LMS). The latest release, Lectora Talent Management, provides the link between course management and true talent development for companies and organizations. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris and London. Trivantis, Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.
Blog: trivantis.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog