Los Angeles, CA (Vocus) May 12, 2010
Fans of the Tour of California are in for a once in a lifetime experience when they bid on an incredible auction package from HTC-Columbia, one of the pro teams in the race. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Right To Play, http://www.righttoplay.com , an international humanitarian organization that uses sport and play programs to improve health, develop life skills, and foster peace for children and communities in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the world.
The ultimate HTC-Columbia experience includes:
- Ride in the official team car behind one of the HTC-Columbia riders in the time trial stage (stage 7) of the Tour of California where the overall race could be won or lost on the streets of downtown Los Angeles. Take a front seat in the action and be a part of the team for a day. Time trial stage takes place on May 22.
- Take home a brand new 2009 Team Edition Scott Addict bike with Shimano components, Pro bar and stem, Fizik saddle, and Shimano clincher wheels with continental tires.
- Two tickets to the movie premiere “Chasing Legends” which features Team HTC-Columbia at the 2009 Tour de France. The movie screening will follow the Tour of California starting in Sacramento and finishing in Los Angeles. If winner chooses the May 15 Premiere in Sacramento, they will have the opportunity to meet the HTC-Columbia pro cycling team, get autographs and take pictures. Otherwise, winner can choose from among multiple screening dates & cities following the Tour of CA (see schedule below).
- Winner will take home an HTC-Columbia team-signed Jersey.
- HTC's most advanced phones -- winner can choose either the HTC HD2 (T-Mobile) or HTC Incredible (Verizon). Service not included.
The auction, which ends May 14th, can be found at http://3.ly/righttoplay.
"We are thrilled to once again assist Right To Play with a tremendous experience for the ultimate cycling fan," commented Eric Gazin, President of Auction Cause. "The access to the cyclists and all the extras included make this one of the most exciting charity auctions we have ever offered," he added.
About Right To Play:
Right To Play is an international humanitarian organization that uses sport and play programs to improve health, develop life skills, and foster peace for children and communities in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the world. Working in both the humanitarian and development context, Right To Play builds local capacity by training community leaders as Coaches to deliver its programs in 23 countries affected by war, poverty, and disease in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and South America. Founded in 2000, Right To Play is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has national offices in Canada, Norway, The Netherlands, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The national offices raise funds, build awareness for Right To Play programs and advocate for Sport for Development. For more information, visit http://www.righttoplay.com.
About Auction Cause:
Auction Cause, is a premier online auction management & cause marketing agency specializing in high-profile cause marketing, social media, and online fundraising for corporations, agencies and nonprofits worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.auctioncause.com or follow them on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/auctioncause.
For further information, please contact:
Right to Play:
Phone: +1 416-498-1922