“We made great strides in 2012 that saw many clients moving their investment to our Knowledge Cloud and organizations expanding beyond the IT department," said Jeff Weinstein, President and CEO at RightAnswers.
Edison, NJ (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
RightAnswers, Inc., the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management and self-service solutions, today announced solid performance and momentum in 2012 which was driven largely by new and existing client engagements around customer service and cloud, strategic partner alliances, and enhancements to its flagship, cloud-based knowledge management platform.
Key company milestones in 2012 include:
- Continued global growth and expansion of technology and high-value outsourcer partners and client relationships, with an expanded focus on customer service and continued commitment to the cloud; approximately 50 new clients added in 2012
- Release of cloud-based Unified Knowledge Platform version 7 which further facilitates the use of the platform throughout the enterprise, allowing organizations to have a single knowledge base supporting all organizational knowledge, delivering appropriate knowledge to each user
- RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Platform version 7 receives KCS (Knowledge-Centered Support) v5 verification; only ITSM/CRM agnostic knowledge management solution verified
- Expanded cloud partnerships with integrations into customer service and ITSM solutions including NetSuite CRM+ and BMC Remedyforce
- Continued client growth within the U.S. Federal marketplace
- RightAnswers became a sponsored service provider partner with InCommon which manages federated authentication services between higher education institutions and sponsored partners
- Focus on international growth with new offices in Gurgaon, India
- Named to KMWorld's 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management in 2012
- Named to KMWorld's list of Trend-Setting Products for 2012
“2012 was truly a great year for RightAnswers and largely the result of our relationships with valued clients and partners that leveraged our knowledge platform to transform their support operations,” said Jeff Weinstein, President and CEO at RightAnswers. “We made great strides in 2012 that saw many clients moving their investment to our Knowledge Cloud and organizations expanding beyond the IT department to make RightAnswers the centerpiece of their customer support offerings. We are also pleased to secure a foothold in customer service and cloud by forming and growing relationships with partners that focus on these key areas. In 2013, we look forward to continually expanding our leadership role in the cloud space and expanding our partner base as a leading enterprise knowledge management solution for internal support and customer service.”
RightAnswers is the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management and self-service solutions and delivers an enterprise knowledge management platform to optimize customer service and IT support operations. The company’s flagship software – RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Platform – is utilized by hundreds of clients and millions of users around the globe, including commercial enterprises, higher education institutions and government agencies, to support the changes in their IT and businesses. For more information, please visit rightanswers.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and our blog.