A Creative Way to Obtain Leading Indicator Metrics from Routine QHSE Work Practices
Houston, TX (PRWEB) September 11, 2007
- Syntex Management Systems, Inc., a provider of Enterprise Risk Management software solutions, is pleased to be hosting the Third in a Series of the Operational Risk Preferred Practice Seminars on September 13th at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX. The previous seminars held earlier this year in both Houston and Atlanta were received with an overwhelming response. These events bring together industry leaders who are focused on implementing incident management, proactive assessment programs and operational management system initiatives intended to reduce their overall exposure to risk. The objective of these various Preferred Practice Seminars is to share best practices in the management of operational, regulatory compliance, environmental, safety, quality and security risk. Additionally, these seminars speak to the evolutionary process that progressive companies use to move their organizations towards achieving enterprise-wide risk management and operational excellence.
During this upcoming seminar, ExxonMobil will share their "real life" experiences and insight concerning the implementation and continuous improvement of operational risk programs. Business leaders have improved their risk management performance through the integration of many different operational processes such as incident management, corporate assurance, and proactive assessments into a single common platform for strengthening risk mitigation competence and effectively enabling Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) within their organizations. In addition, MiSWACO will share their roadmap to continuous improvement in risk management from where they've been to where they're going…the journey.
"We're pleased to provide a forum for companies to share how they've implemented a common set of repeatable processes, procedures, and software solutions that can be applied across all operational risks in a business. Implementing an assurance and compliance framework that can readily change with the company as it grows and evolves is vital to creating measurable benefits. The fact that all companies have risk management processes at various stages of maturity means that an effective risk management framework must support the simplest of data capture needs in one operational risk area, while supporting the most sophisticated stage-gate workflow processes in another. It is rapidly becoming mandatory from compliance and regulatory perspective to have a single common repository of risk management processes and findings to ensure you can prioritize the allocation of resources to those risk exposures weighted by their potential severity and potential frequency," said Trent Derr, President & CEO, Syntex Management Systems, Inc.
The agenda for September 13th will include the following sessions along with roundtable discussions:
- "A Creative Way to Obtain Leading Indicator Metrics from Routine QHSE Work Practices"
- "Behavioral Based Safety and IMPACT"
- "Past, Present and Future with IMPACT Enterprise"
Seminar attendees will hear how these leaders have:
- Improved Operational Performance through integration of proactive and reactive processes
- Applied risk-based prioritization to electronic action item management
- Improved the efficiency and effectiveness of operational initiatives
- Executed repeatable processes for risk identification and measurement
- Enabled a culture of open risk communication
- Managed organizational exposures in a single coordinated framework
These informative sessions are presented in a half-day format with a networking event immediately following. If you would like to learn how Syntex Management Systems can enable your organization's governance, risk and performance improvement programs, please contact us at info(at)syntexsolutions.com or visit us at http://www.syntexsolutions.com for more information.
About Syntex Management Systems, Inc.
Syntex Management Systems, Inc. designs, develops, and delivers commercial software solutions for Operational and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in multiple industries. Syntex enables organizations around the world to reduce their exposure to loss while implementing continuous process improvement to create an annually renewable impact on their bottom line. Through continuously improving the execution of enterprise-wide management systems, our customers improve their performance across operational, quality, compliance, auditing, reputation, environmental, health, safety and security management functions. As a result, Syntex has unequaled expertise in making our customers successful and protecting their reputations by turning continuous improvement strategies into repeatable practices and policies using the power of our enterprise class software solutions. To learn more about Syntex and our products and services, please visit our Web site at http://www.syntexsolutions.com.