Our top corporate goal is to exceed customer expectations. We do that by investing in our staff and hiring the best talent out there – the kind of people that are not only highly-skilled, but that our customers want to have in their corner.
Lancaster, PA (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
RKL eSolutions LLC, a top Sage ERP partner headquartered in Pennsylvania, has announced the hiring of five new senior staff members. Taking what management calls a “balanced approach” to growth and hiring, the move further enhances the company’s position among elite Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage ERP X3 resellers and consultants.
RKL eSolutions has emerged as a key player in the Sage ERP ecosystem with continuing revenue and geographic growth. Company president Joe Noll says those changes also mean anticipating evolving customer needs. “There’s greater value in creating long term client relationships than in generating one-off sales or quick projects. That’s why we’re taking a balanced approach to adding resources that span the entire customer experience from software implementation and project management to support, customization and ongoing educational events.”
The company has hired two developers, a project manager, a consultant, and a customer advocate, working from offices in Pennsylvania, Boston, Phoenix, and California. The five new staff members’ combined skills cover the entire Sage ERP customer lifecycle including:
- Developer Dale Oxley (Phoenix) brings 15 years of application development, customization, and integration experience and will focus on Sage 500 ERP and Sage ERP X3.
- Prior to his arrival at RKL, John Bromley (Pennsylvania) was a senior member of the North American Sage ERP X3 Research and Development team and is a seasoned Sage X3 developer.
- Karen Hanley (Boston), a professional services consultant, has managed all phases of the ERP software life cycle for more than 18 years and specializes in Sage 100 ERP.
- Amy Gunarich (Pennsylvania), MBA, PMP, is a project manager with more than 15 years experience managing global finance, supply chain, human resources, payroll, and warehousing projects. She will manage projects across product lines.
- After 10 years at Sage in various leadership roles, Rachel Rosselli (California) brings a unique and diverse range of skills to a newly-created position as RKL Customer Advocate with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction and developing long-lasting business relationships.
While some technology providers focus on sales and transaction volume, Noll says he prefers to focus on customers and relationships. “Our top corporate goal is to exceed customer expectations. We do that by investing in our staff and hiring the best talent out there – the kind of people that are not only highly-skilled, but that our customers want to have in their corner. ”
With offices in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Virginia, Arizona, Florida, Ohio, and California, RKL eSolutions provides Sage ERP implementation, training, and support to companies throughout the U.S.
About RKL eSolutions, LLC
RKL eSolutions offers customized IT services to businesses in a wide variety of industries. As an authorized Sage provider, they implement and support Sage ERP X3, Sage 100 ERP, and Sage 500 ERP solutions. As a Microsoft Certified Gold partner, they also provide sales, installation and mentoring on products like Windows, Hyper-V, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, Terminal Services, Cisco, and VMware.
Visit http://www.rklesolutions.com to learn more.