The release of CanIt 7.0.7 is another step in our process of constantly improving the CanIt family of anti spam software solutions - David Skoll
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) September 30, 2010
Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts, makers of the acclaimed CanIt-PRO, CanIt-Domain-PRO and Hosted CanIt anti-spam solutions, announced incremental changes to their e-mail filtering software with the release of CanIt 7.0.7.
New features in CanIt 7.0.7:
1. CanIt can now be configured to create an incident for all e-mail messages, even non-spam ones.
2. The default notification format has been changed to "HTML with Links" instead of "Clickable Webform". The "HTML with Links" format has superior compatibility with most email clients.
3. A button has been added to the Preferences : Notification page that allows a user to request an immediate notification.
4. A "tag" field has been added to the Master RBL List. This tag (if present) is used in log messages rather than the long RBL name.
In addition to the new features, major efforts were undertaken to prepare CanIt to work properly with forthcoming release of PostgreSQL 9.0.0.
CanIt 7.0.7 is available as:
- CanIt-PRO, an anti-spam software solution suitable for small and medium business
- CanIt-Domain-PRO, spam filtering software for service providers to host anti-spam for their customers.
- and Hosted CanIt, an outsourced, hosted spam service.
About Roaring Penguin
Founded in 1999, Roaring Penguin Software Inc., specializes in e-mail filtering. The company focuses on fighting spam at the mail server, with the acclaimed CanIt and MIMEDefang product lines. Today, Roaring Penguin develops its antispam solutions for customers that include enterprises, ISPs, Universities, web hosts, and government offices.