We welcome a company of Robert Evans’ reputation and history to the Pearl. Now our hundreds of businesses and tenants have greater access to the company’s unique building services.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Portland, OR (PRWEB) February 15, 2011
One of the most respected names in Oregon construction, the Robert Evans Company, can make a rare claim: 100% of its clients are repeat customers and direct referrals. Now, the 35 year old company says its time to raise the company profile by moving from Washington County to Portland's number one most visited community---the "Pearl". "We had a banner 2010 and felt it was time to broaden our services and move to a more convenient location where we can help businesses improve and grow," says Founder and President Robert "Bob" Evans. Executive Director of the Pearl District Business Association, Joshua Ryan, says, "We welcome a company of Robert Evans' reputation and history to the Pearl. Now our hundreds of businesses and tenants have greater access to the company's unique building services."
Expanding Services Despite The Economy---The Robert Evans Company played an early role in advancing jobs in Washington County with such developments as Beaverton Foods, Tinitron, Lithtex, Columbia Corp., Washington County Walnut Street Center, Momokawa Sake plant and many others. Its new green headquarters at 1505 NW 19th, offers more space to meet with clients and expand into property management--taking care of all exterior and interior maintenance including AC, heating, roof, windows, gutters, parking lots, and acting as liaison between owners and tenants. "Building owners have enough to worry about in this economy," says REC Vice-President, Anita Hettum. "We offer affordable excellence for anyone looking to build, expand, improve or maintain their real estate investment." The company is bonded and licensed to provide monthly financial statements, collect rents, pay bills and distribute owner checks. Hettum and Evans invite their Pearl District neighbors and the public to visit their new headquarters and see why this may be the most unique full service construction company to move into the Pearl:
- Locally-owned and in business 35 years. With one of the earliest contractors, licenses in Oregon, REC has survived every economic season because we live the company motto: "We build relationships as strong as our buildings."
- A+ ranking from the Better Business Bureau.
- More than just Design/Build: Our valued relationships in government, banking, and real estate saves clients' time and money. We help find the right land, determine project size, navigate the permit process and connect clients to top-notch engineers, architects, and landscapers.
- 100% of our clients are repeat customers or direct referrals---Oregon's most discerning business owners know us for our master craftsmanship, finishing on-time and on-budget, innovative solutions, listening to our clients and unparalleled service.
- Clients work direct with owners, President Robert "Bob" Evans and Vice-President Anita Hettum.
- Transparent bids and constant communication with clients means no surprises.
- Broad range of construction expertise: Industrial, Commercial, Medical/Dental, Tenant Improvement, Specialized Construction and Property Management.
Robert Evans Company
1505 NW 19th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97209
About Robert Evans Company
The 35 year old Robert Evans Company is a full service design/ build firm, specializing in industrial, commercial, tenant improvement, specialty construction, medical/dental, and property management. 100% of our clients are former customers or direct referrals who rely on our master craftsmanship and our commitment to save them time and money. With one of the longest held Oregon contractors' licenses, we are able to connect our clients to the most trusted names in real estate, banking, government, architects and engineers. We work hard to live by our motto: "We build relationships as strong as our buildings."