Axl Roses's former personal manager during the Use Your Illusion Tour, teaches marketing techniques used to fill stadiums with Guns N Roses, to entrepreneurs & businesses so they can stand out from their competition & become a RockStar in their industry.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 13, 2010
On September 23 – 26, 2010, Axl Rose’s former personal manager, Craig Duswalt will hold his 4th RockStar Marketing BootCamp at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel right next door to LAX airport.
Last minute discount tickets are available at http://www.CraigDuswalt.com for only $497 (regularly $997) when you enter the word SUCCESS in the coupon code while checking out.
And for that $497, you also get to bring a friend for free, and you will both receive the RockStar Binder which features the entire RockStar System For Success, and Craig’s RockStars Resources, which includes all of Craig’s contacts personal contacts that have helped him become a millionaire in only 2 short years.
“If you want to have fun while learning how to market yourself and your business on the Internet, SPENDING VERY LITTLE MONEY, then do everything in your power to come to this very popular 4-Day event,” states Craig Duswalt. “It will change the way you promote your business!”
The RockStar Marketing BootCamp has been one of the Premiere Events for the past two years where Craig Duswalt, creator of the RockStar System For Success: How to Achieve RockStar Status in Your Industry, teaches entrepreneurs, small businesses, info-preneurs, home-based businesses, authors, speakers, and anyone needing to promote themselves, or their ideas, how to market themselves by being known as an expert and celebrity in their field… FAST.
Craig uses music and tons of laughter to show attendees how to create a BUZZ in their business at his 4-Day RockStar Marketing BootCamp every March and September in Los Angeles.
The next RockStar Marketing BootCamp is September 23 – 26, 2010 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles near LAX.
Discount tickets are available at http://www.CraigDuswalt.com for a discounted rate of only $497 (regularly $997) when you enter the word SUCCESS in the coupon code while checking out.
Why is it called the RockStar Marketing BootCamp?
Craig used to tour with Guns N' Roses as Axl Rose's personal manager, and before that Air Supply. He also owned an advertising agency in Los Angeles, and so he decided to combine the outside-the-box marketing ideas he used on the road to attract 80,000 fans to see Guns N’ Roses, with the more traditional marketing he learned while running his ad agency, and combined the two into a very easy-to-implement system.
Entrepreneurs across the world are coming to Los Angeles next week to see Craig and to learn these new marketing techniques.
So far countries represented at his BootCamp are Australia, The Netherlands, Korea, Ireland, Germany, London and Canada, as well as numerous cities from across the United States.
When you make your decision to attend the RockStar Marketing BootCamp, ask yourself these questions…
- Do you want to learn how to market yourself and your business without doing all the things everybody else does so you STAND OUT from your competition?
- Do you want to learn some outside-the-box marketing techniques that nobody is using today, creating a BUZZ for your business?
- Do you want to learn how to use FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN and TWITTER as a business tool to get potential clients to notice you?
- Do you want to know what very simple Search Engine Optimization techniques to use to DRIVE TONS OF TRAFFIC to your website every day – that DO NOT cost any money?
- Do you want to WRITE A SMALL BOOK to promote yourself or your business so you are immediately perceived as an Expert and Celebrity in your field? Craig will teach you how to write a book in 30 days. 57 of Craig’s coaching clients have done it in the past 12 months.
- Do you want to launch a lucrative business as a life coach or business coach?
- Do you want to make thousands of dollars a month by REPURPOSING one idea into numerous books and products that you can sell on the Internet? Remember, knowledge is the new currency.
- Do you want to learn how to get into the MEDIA without having to trash a hotel room, even though that works as well?
- Do you want to earn at least $10,000 to speak at corporations about what you already know, and at least $3,000 to speak at colleges immediately? Even if you don’t know how to speak?
- Do you want to produce your own seminars and learn how to make over $200,000 in 3 days?
The 4-Day BootCamp will also feature FOUR incredibly successful presenters that will share their area of expertise as well.
Expert presenters include:
Brian Tracy, one of the most popular motivational speakers in the world, will teach you how to achieve your personal and business goals FASTER.
Lisa Sasevich, an amazing speaker and extremely successful businesswoman herself, will show you how to boost sales using irresistible offers.
Tom Antion, one of the most successful Internet Marketing gurus in the world, will show you how to use the Internet to grow your business, and how to use it for multiple streams of income.
Alex Carroll, will share his secrets on how to beat a speeding ticket, and share with you how use radio to promote yourself.
And if this all wasn’t enough we are bringing in TWO EXTRA-SPECIAL GUESTS…
Glenn Morshower, an amazing motivational speaker and gifted actor, who played Aaron Pierce on the hit television series 24, and was the co-star of the hit movie, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, will share the importance of going the Extra Mile.
And making an appearance will be RockStar and Academy Award Nominated Performer, Ray Parker Jr. from Ghostbusters. Ray will perform a set of his hit songs, including Ghostbusters, and do a live interview with Craig Duswalt.
Ray Parker Jr. also had other five Top 10 hits as well, including:
A Woman Needs Love (Just Like You Do)
You Can't Change That
The Other Woman
Jack and Jill
I Still Can't Get Over Loving You
RockStar Marketing BootCamp
Thursday, September 23 – Sunday, September 26, 2010
Sheraton Gateway Hotel - LAX
6101 Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Once again, to learn how to market your business so you stand out from the competition, go to http://www.CraigDuswalt.com for your discounted tickets. Only $497 (regularly $997) when you enter the word SUCCESS in the coupon code while checking out.
# # #