Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) April 13, 2013
At this time, Rolex continues to be the classic and sophisticated luxury watch because of its remarkable quality and unique technology. Luxury watch fans on no account had it so easy. Nowadays buyers can easily go online and choose their favorite Rolex watch from the world's biggest collection of Rolex and other luxury watch brands, at http://www.timeandgemes.com. Time and Gems is the world's largest online retailer of luxury watches, such as Rolex watches that has been in business for over 30 years, providing its customers great products and outstanding customer service.
When buying a Rolex watch, or any other luxury watch online it's important that customers make sure that they buy from a reputable source who can provide them with an authenticity certificate. At Time and Gems, not only will they provide a comprehensive Time and Gems 2-Year Full Warranty, they will also provide their clients with an independent Authentication & Appraisal by the Horological Appraisal Group including Estimated Retail Replacement Value for insurance purposes. The other advantage of buying a luxury watch form this well-known e-commerce site is that they will include a luxury wood & velvet-interior watch box, Hand-Sewn Polishing Cloth and detailed instruction manual when purchasing a watch from them. This by itself is priceless because not many online retailers offer this kind of package and not all pre-owned luxury watches comes with their boxes. Especially if the buyer is buying the Rolex watch for investment purposes, this could very well help them to sell the watch much easier and faster than if they only had the watch by itself.
The daily sales that this leading pre-owned luxury watch company offers are one of the other perks of buying a Rolex watch from them. Every day they pick a watch and they put it up for sale for an unbelievably low price - and according to their executive, they do this to give back to their loyal clientele. For example, today Men's Rolex Stainless Steel Silver Diamond Dial Beadset Bezel Oyster Band Rolex Datejust was on sale for the price of $4,804, which originally is was priced at $4,564, which gave the customer a great savings of $696. Also if the money is wired to their bank directly - consumers can get more discounts on the already reduced price of $4,108.
Among other sales that they offer are their seasonal sales, like their current spring sale - and Rolex lovers can take advantage of wholesale pricing on this Spring's most popular luxury watches. Here are some of the watches they have on sale for this spring:
1. Men's Rolex Stainless Steel Black Dial Black Bezel Sea Dweller 90s Item # 1409
Price: $7,100 Today Only: $6,500(Bank Wire Price: $5,850) Savings: $1,250.
2. Men's Rolex Two-Tone Champagne Diamond Dial Smooth Bezel Datejust Item # 1686, this was listed originally at the price of $4,037 they have listed it at $3,500 for spring sale and Bank Wire Price: $3,150 this will leave the happy customers with a total savings of $887.
3. Men's Rolex Two-Tone Zebra Diamond Dial Fluted Bezel Oyster Band Datejust Item # 1528. Its listed original price: $4,909, spring sale price $4,500 (Bank Wire Price: $4,050) and total great savings of $859.
4. Ladies' Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Black Roman Dial Channel Set Bezel President Item # 979 original listed price $8,269 their amazing spring sale price for this great watch $7,500 (Bank Wire Price: $6,750) which leave the customer with the total savings of $1,519.
5. Ladies' Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Champagne Diamond Dial Fluted Bezel President Item # 946 , listed Price before the sale for this watch is $7,009 , season sale is $6,500 (Bank Wire Price : $5,850) and the total Savings of $1,159.
To take advantage of the Rolex watch spring sale visit their Time and Gems's very easy to use website at http://www.timeandgems.com/ or call them at 1-888-658-5595 every day from 7AM-7PM PST to take advantage of free customer support from their expert jewelers 7 days a week . Also, keep in mind that they offer an overnight shipping for free when the watch is sent for service under warranty.