Recent Polls by Magic of Romance Reveal that Romance is a Must

Share Article

A recent poll on Magic of Romance’s website found that nearly half of men and 3 out of 4 women wish their partner were more romantic.

Logo

Romantic gestures accomplish two important things in a relationship: they show the recipient that you care and keep the relationship in perspective.

Past News Releases

RSS

If you knew that dedicating just 30 minutes a month could save your marriage, would you dedicate that time? Romance is often times thought of as “nice to have”; many couples just don’t realize how important of a role romance plays in a relationship.

“Romance is an important expression used to show how our hearts feel. Romantic gestures lay a foundation that help couples stay connected,” explains Amy Graybeal, Founder and President of Magic of Romance, an online destination featuring free romantic ideas for people who live to love.

A recent poll on Magic of Romance’s website, http://www.magicofromance.com , found that nearly half of men and 3 out of 4 women wish their partner were more romantic.

The following week’s poll then asked, “How important is romance in a relationship?” On a four point scale ranging from “very important” to “not important at all”, 87% of the respondents answered “very important” and the remaining 13% chose “somewhat important”. After reviewing the heavily skewed poll results, it became clear that romance isn’t just a ‘nice to have’ … romance is a must.

50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. The two main reasons cited for divorce are: poor communication and the loss of intimacy/connection. Can romance be the answer?

According to Graybeal, “Romantic gestures accomplish two important things in a relationship: they show the recipient that you care and keep the relationship in perspective.”

“Most couples say they know that deep down they are loved by their partner. But every once in a while, they want to be reminded that they are their partner’s special someone – and that’s part of the power of romance,” shares Graybeal.

“Couples can get into this rut of mundane co-habitation and forget what really matters – which is love. Romance helps keep the relationship in perspective by bringing love into the forefront of their lives,” she continues.

In a society where nearly half of all marriages are ending in divorce, we have to ask ourselves: what can we do differently? With its powers of enhancing communication and establishing intimacy, couples may want to look to romance.

“I recommend planning one romantic gesture a month. Take thirty minutes to show that you cherish your partner. For example, sit down and write a list of all the things you love about your partner. Or surprise them with dinner in bed and a romantic movie,” Graybeal says.

Most of the free romantic ideas offered on http://www.magicofromance.com are simple and easy to plan with only 30 minutes or less. “With just a little bit of time, we can show our partners a lot about how we feel. Romance doesn’t have to be a grand gesture, it just needs to be from the heart,” says Graybeal.

Magic of Romance is an online destination for visitors seeking creative romantic ideas and inspiration from Amy Graybeal, company founder and entrepreneur. The site offers new romantic ideas weekly, travel for lovers, and articles and debates on romance and relationships.

Note to Editor:
Magic of Romance community quotes answering “Why is romance so important in a relationship?” are available by following this link: http://www.magicofromance.com/content5072

Media Contact:
Jessica Goodstein
jessica @ magicofromance.com
(678) 638-6230

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Jessica Goodstein
Visit website

Media