roomsalive™ will change the way consumers shop for home furnishings.
Winter Park, FL (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
The following flooring product manufacturers have partnered with roomsalive:
- Congoleum manufactures residential and commercial resilient sheet, plank and vinyl tile products, and DuraStone and DuraCeramic tiles.
- Elegance Hardwood Flooring manufactures exceptionally priced engineered woods and architecturally distressed solids at reasonable prices.
- Laticrete International, Inc. is a global manufacturer of products for the installation of tile and stone.
- Stonewood Products manufacturers stone and hardwood, such as reclaimed woods, domestic woods produced from trees native to North America, and exotic woods, as well as, deck flooring.
- Mannington is a residential and commercial flooring manufacturer that offers a full range of flooring solutions including hardwood, porcelain tile, laminate, luxury vinyl, commercial carpet, premium rubber, and advanced composite flooring.
- Emser Tile and Stone manufactures a variety of floor tiles like glazed ceramic and porcelain, quarry tile, and ceramic listellos, as well as a variety of natural stone like travertine, limestone, marble, onyx, slate, and granite.
- Lea Ceramiche is a luxury tile manufacturer known for modern floor and wall-tiles and its eco-friendly manufacturing process.
- Zoroufy is a manufacturer of stair rods and holders, area rug wall hangers, and floor registers.
By partnering with roomsalive™, flooring manufacturers will benefit from extended online reach to a national consumer audience and a showcase for their products in virtual rooms designed by one of America’s top designers Marc Thee.
roomsalive™ will change the way consumers shop for home furnishings. It is a unique hybrid e-commerce model that sells home furnishings including furniture, home accessories, and lighting; and helps connect consumers to retailers of flooring in their area with a retailer locator. In addition to shopping and specifying home products, consumer will go to the site for design advice from celebrity designer Marc Thee, inspirational design photography, and next-generation virtual planning tools.
As consumer behavior evolves from the traditional drive-by brick and mortar model to research and buying that happens online, the flooring industry is evolving with it. roomsalive™ offers customizable website templates and interactive technology for flooring retailers to engage consumers researching the web for information and deals, including the 3-D Home Design Planner, Shop at Home, and Live Chat.
roomsalive™ is a dynamic web-based business focused on creating an interactive interior design experience for consumers and technology and online selling tools for business. To find out moreinformation, please visit http://www.roomsalive.com. Please be sure to friend, fan or follow us on these social networks: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/designmadesimple, Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/roomsalive, LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/801703, YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/roomsalive, and blog.roomsalive.com.