Hauppauge, NY (PRWEB) December 21, 2009
Exceeding last year’s incredible success, the two affiliated cruise lines (each part of Royal Caribbean Cruises, LTD corporation) won a total of seven awards out of ten categories for which they were eligible, including:
1. Best Caribbean Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
2. Best Premium Cruise Line: Celebrity Cruises
3. Best Premium Cruise Ship: Celebrity Solstice
4. Best New Cruise Ship: Celebrity Solstice
5. Best Overall Cruise Ship: Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas
6. Best Overall Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
7. Best Cruise Line Sales & Service: Royal Caribbean International
Accepting the awards were Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President of Sales for Celebrity Cruises and Vicki Freed, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Royal Caribbean International.
Also accepting the coveted award for Best Cruise Line Sales and Service was Ken Muskat, Vice President of Sales for Royal Caribbean International. Acknowledging the special significance of that award because it represents the ultimate recognition of excellence by the travel agent community, Ken admitted, “That’s the one that kept me up at night”.
Following the presentations, Tom Coiro, VP of Direct Line Cruises who attended the formal event at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan as a guest of Celebrity Cruises, observed that “It was incredible to watch! Before Dondra and Vicki could return to their seats, they were being called back up to the stage to receive another award.” Greg Coiro, CEO of Direct Line Cruises who attended as a guest of Royal Caribbean International, then added, “What a great way to stay in shape!”