Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 11, 2012
The report provides current information about the state of the Russian Poultry Meat market as of November 2011 year.
The objectives of this market research report are to describe the current situation of the Russian poultry meat market and to provide relevant information on production, exports, imports, and consumption and market conditions, changes that occurred in 2010, as well as build a forecast of the industry in the medium term period up to 2017.
As recent as 10 years ago, the Russian market was saturated with poultry products of American origin, dubbed “Bush legs”. The quality of this production was far below the national standard, but the low cost allowed importers to keep their customers happy for many years as Russian producers did not have the opportunity to sell products at the same price. This came to an abrupt end when quotas and customs duties on imports were developed and implemented by the Russian federal and regional programs for the development of poultry farming, which were designed to restore domestic production.
Agriculture, experts assert, is one of the industries that will experience negative consequences in regard to Russia’s WTO accession. Is this really true or is it unreasonable panic? Undoubtedly, this trade change will be one of the main factors influencing the development of the Russian poultry meat market in the medium term.
This report contains information on changes of conditions for foreign suppliers of meat and offal of chickens and an analysis of the consequences for Russian producers. All factors of this market development scenario are fully taken into account.
The report on the Russian poultry market contains:
- Analysis and forecasts of market dynamics
- The structure of consumption by region
- An analysis of domestic production, market shares of the main participants
- Analysis of export and import
- Analysis of factors affecting the development of the market
- Analysis of raw materials
- Assessment and forecast of market development
- Financial and economic profiles of the leading enterprises of the sector
- Expert interviews with top managers of the largest players
- Analysis of submissions from market participants
- Analysis of statistical information:
- Federal Service of State Statistics (Rosstat)
- The Federal Customs Service (FEA)
- The Ministry of Economic Development
- The Federal Tax Service
- Industry associations
The report will enable you to:
- Identify key indicators of the market, build your own business forecasts on the basis of market
- Evaluate the growth potential and threats in the market
- Key figures presented in the report:
- The volume of production, exports and imports
- Indicators of market
The Russian poultry meat market report contains the consensus market forecast based on the averaged value of the forecasts of market participants. Market experts are: manufacturers, importers, wholesale distribution link, the largest consumers, professional associations and unions, and trade publications. Experts participating in the survey are provided special conditions for the acquisition of reports.
This report contains information on the following companies:
Ltd. “Petelinskaya CT”, JSC “Prioskolye”, JSC “Poultry “North”, LLC “Belgorod pelleted feed, “Department “Production Association “New Ezdotskaya”, LLC “Chelny-Broiler”, CJSC “URALBROYLER”, Company “Ptitsekombinat “, JSC “Poultry “Siberian”, LLC “Ravis – Poultry Sosnovskaya”, Tyson Foods, Koch Foods, Sanderson Farms, Pilgrim’s Pride, Trinity, Wiesenhof Geflugel, OK Foods, BRF Brazil Foods, Peco Foods, Sadia, SFV, Mountaire Farm , Agricola, LLC “Prodimport” Company “Argo Terminal Service” Ltd “Kortlayn” Company “Tripoli”, LLC “Interfood” Company “Intertreydprodukt”, JSC “Maikop ptitsekombinat”, LLC “MIC”, JSC “Elinar- Broiler “, JSC” Poultry “Reftinskaya”, OJSC “Kaluga Poultry Farm”, OJSC “Perm Poultry,” etc.
Browse more reports on Meat & Poultry Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage/food/meat-poultry and Food Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage/food .
Contact sales(at)rnrmarketresearch(dot)com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.