The RV is the main vacationing tool for a large portion of families and in the tighter economy these families are seeing the advantages of the RV more clearly than ever. The one tank of gas trips are just one more way in which families can enjoy spending time together and enjoy the RV lifestyle and save money at the same time.
Tucson, AZ (Vocus) February 18, 2010
Phoenix, AZ – Pedata RV Center urges consumers to increase their recreational pursuits while simultaneously decreasing their gas consumption with trips that take one tank of gas or less. The economic downturn has not decreased interest in the recreational vehicle lifestyle. To accomplish the desire to enjoy the RV lifestyle without breaking the bank in a tight economy consumers are urged to take advantage of hot spots in their area.
Pedata RV Center suggests consumers look close to home to find areas of interest they may have overlooked or postponed due to accessibility. The opportunities are typically available and accessible on one tank of gas or less.
For instance, Arizona residents have access to several hot spots that can provide recreation on one tank of gas:
1. Black Canyon City: this location provides easy access to nearby Agua Fria National Monument, Bradshaw Mountains and the ghost towns of Yavapai County.
2. Camp Verde: this location provides access to the Sinagua Indian Ruins, Montezuma’s Castle National Monument, Yavapai Cultural Center and Camp Verde (with opportunities for hunting, canoeing, fishing and swimming). Some might even enjoy checking out the Cliff Castle Casino.
3. Munds Park is the perfect spot for off roading.
4. Flagstaff: This quaint town is surrounded by National Forests and provides nearby access to the Grand Canyon. In addition to the many outdoor recreational opportunities visitors are encouraged to visit the local museums providing a history of Arizona and Flagstaff in particular as well as the Arboretum and the Lowell Observatory.
5. Sedona is an upscale resort community providing breathtaking scenery. Highlights of the area include the opportunity to hike to the Secret Mountain Indian Ruins, rented jeep or ATV tours, excellent fine dining, access to upscale resorts and shopping.
6. Cottonwood boasts and Old West downtown that many enjoy. Visitors enjoy historic ghost towns, historic parks and Indian ruins.
7. Prescott offers access to several museums and galleries, golf courses, 5 nearby lakes, and over 400 miles of gorgeous hiking trails. Groom Creek and Granite Mountain provide some of the best rock climbing in the state.
And other visitor highlights include the Yavapai Casino and Yavapai Downs, a state of the art horse racing center.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center suggests, “The RV is the main vacationing tool for a large portion of families and in the tighter economy these families are seeing the advantages of the RV more clearly than ever. The one tank of gas trips are just one more way in which families can enjoy spending time together and enjoy the RV lifestyle and save money at the same time.”
Pedata RV Center sells RVs directly to the public at wholesale prices. The full Pedata inventory is accessible online. Pedata RV Center frequently adds information regarding the RV industry, RV lifestyle and tips on making the most of your RV to their website for the use of consumers.
For more RV information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry contact:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900
Email: sales (at) pedatarvcenter.com