Princeton, N.J. (Vocus) March 2, 2010
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation® (RWJF) announced today the launch of a new Web site - Scholars, Fellows & Leadership Programs - to provide a central location for information on the programs in the RWJF Human Capital Portfolio.
“This new Web site brings together the essential facts about the programs in the RWJF Human Capital Portfolio,” said David Krol M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.P., team director of the RWJF Human Capital Portfolio. “It will provide ‘one-stop shopping,’ both for current scholars, fellows and leaders, and for potential applicants who want to learn more about these programs and their immense contributions to the nation’s health and health care.”
The Scholars, Fellows & Leadership Programs Web site showcases not only RWJF’s outstanding Human Capital Portfolio programs, but also the people whose innovation and hard work are creating positive change in the fields of medical research, nursing, health policy and nonprofit leadership, among others.
The Human Capital Portfolio programs work to ensure that the nation has a diverse, well-trained workforce to meet the health care needs of all Americans.
The Scholars, Fellows & Leadership Programs Web site features:
- A filtered search to help visitors identify programs of interest to them;
- Profiles of scholars, fellows and leaders, detailing their research and community interests;
- Testimonials from scholars, fellows and leaders that describe the personal and professional impact of the programs;
- Application deadlines for Human Capital funding opportunities;
- The Leaders’ Link e-newsletter, which features the latest news about the Human Capital programs featured on the Web site and showcases the work of scholars, fellows and leaders; and
- The opportunity to submit specific questions about individual programs. “We’ve aimed to design a site that is enjoyable to visit and explore,” Krol said, “as well as one that displays what the Human Capital Portfolio is all about: identifying people who have the potential to transform our health care system, and providing them with the support to realize their promise.”
Visit the Scholars, Fellows & Leadership Programs Web site at http://RWJFleaders.org .
The Human Capital programs featured on the new Web site include:
Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development Program
Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research
Ladder to Leadership: Developing the Next Generation of Community Health Leaders New Connections: Increasing Diversity of RWJF Programming
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Center for Health Policy at the University of New Mexico
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars®
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Community Health Leaders
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Executive Nurse Fellows
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health & Society Scholars®
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholars
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Ph.D. in Nursing with a Concentration in Health Policy at the University of New Mexico
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Physician Faculty Scholars
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholars in Health Policy Research
Summer Medical and Dental Education Program.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation focuses on the pressing health and health care issues facing our country. As the nation’s largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to improving the health and health care of all Americans, the Foundation works with a diverse group of organizations and individuals to identify solutions and achieve comprehensive, meaningful and timely change. For more than 35 years, the Foundation has brought experience, commitment and a rigorous, balanced approach to the problems that affect the health and health care of those it serves. When it comes to helping Americans lead healthier lives and get the care they need, the Foundation expects to make a difference in your lifetime. For more information, visit http://www.rwjf.org .