When finances or operations are not optimal, determining the causes as well as developing and implementing your worthiest solutions may require an experienced Interim Executive.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
When an organization is up against a difficult challenge (for any reason and at any stage in a negative progression), the services of an experienced, knowledgeable and successful executive from outside the organization are needed for a limited amount of time.
The outside consulting expertise of a highly qualified business veteran (on a temporary basis) is becoming increasingly recognized as an appropriate and the most formidable course of action in such potentially dangerous scenarios such as:
- Corporate/Senior Management Disagreements (executives not cooperating with each other, lack of internal controls, no response by certain executives, politics being used to resolve business decisions)
- Logistics Complications (corporate or event relocation facing controversy, greater than anticipated expenses, affecting sales, causing dissention)
- Operations Challenges (inadequate/improperly followed/untimely preparation concerns regarding acquisitions, budgets, expenditures, financial statements, loans and special assets, procedures and systems, verge of bankruptcy)
- Shareholder or Board of Directors Failure (disagreements, lack of leadership or vision, ineffectiveness)
- Technology Dilemmas (computers not maintained, different software systems within departments, inadequate software and IT support
Pete Scardello is a multi-faceted, savvy and well-seasoned business executive who has dealt with every situation mentioned above in detail…and much more. He brings more than four decades of insight, knowledge and objectivity from hands-on, multi-disciplined experience (and profound success) to any sector of the business world.
Pete’s comprehensive skills and extensive experience are the prime choice for overseeing the routine, as well as unpredictable, daily tactical issues of a corporation. As an Interim Executive who is not seeking to be a permanent part of the corporate structure, Pete functions in an overall leadership capacity in which he is consistently analyzing, creating, developing and implementing the proper vision and long-term strategy for an organization. He does this in conjunction with executing current problem identification and problem solving along with corrective action creation, implementation, and monitoring.
It has become increasingly apparent that when tough business challenges arise and organizations find themselves struggling for survival (or realizing that are headed in that direction), there exists the primary need for the services of Pete Scardello.
The demand for his expertise (in any situation) in order to get to the root of the problem, solve the problem, and implement the necessary corrective action has reached such prevalence that SA4i is proud to assist in effecting the launch of Scardello Consulting's Interim Executive Services.
SA4i (Strategic Advisors for the Internet) is an online marketing group representing a wide variety of prestigious clients including Interim Executive Services and Scardello Consulting.
For more information, please contact us at 281-661-8900 or visit the SA4i website.