Yellowfin customers are now able to draw from their different SaaS-based data sources to create reports in real-time
(PRWEB) December 13, 2012
- Elastic Intelligence, and Yellowfin, a leading Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, today announced a global partnership whereby Yellowfin customers will be able to leverage Elastic Intelligence’s Connection Cloud, a revolutionary PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) platform, to gain real-time access to SaaS data in the cloud.
- Using the Connection Cloud’s advanced SQL-based data connection, Yellowfin customers, within minutes, can analyze and report on their data that is stored in SaaS applications including Salesforce, Netsuite, Intacct, Zuora, Zendesk and Eloqua, to name a few.
- Now, Yellowfin customers have a no-hassle solution for retrieving SaaS data often hidden behind various APIs. They can access SaaS data in the cloud in real-time, from any source, and combine that data for reporting and analytics without having to perform costly and time-consuming integration processes.
“Enterprise professionals looking for the best sources of BI data know it’s out there in the cloud, but up until now it has been a nightmare to access, and virtually impossible to retrieve quickly,” said Ajay Singh, CEO, Connection Cloud. “Yellowfin customers, with the help of the Connection Cloud, can now mine the richness of cloud data available, and develop BI reports in a timeframe that optimizes the value of that data.”
“Yellowfin is continually looking for new ways to make Business Intelligence easy,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “Elastic Intelligence’s revolutionary PaaS [Platform-as-a-Service] technology, Connection Cloud, does just that. Yellowfin customers are now able to draw from their different SaaS-based data sources to create reports in real-time,” said Yellowfin CEO Glen Rabie.
- To access their SaaS data, a Yellowfin user simply creates an account on the Connection Cloud and then connects to the Connection Cloud Service via the supplied ODBC/JDBC drivers (installed and online versions).
- Yellowfin customers are then able to access, analyze and present their underlying SaaS data where it resides; that is, from its native source (as if all the data resided in a company’s single local SQL-compliant relational database).
- The Connection Cloud frees Yellowfin customers from having to develop special APIs for each application they want to access in the cloud, thus negating the need to export CSV files or move data into a data warehouse.
About Connection Cloud
The Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI) and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their data from where it resides, eliminating the need for a data warehouse, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Yellowfin is headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia, offering a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit http://www.yellowfinbi.com
What is Business Intelligence software?
Business Intelligence (BI) refers to a broad range of computer software applications and tools used to report, analyze and present data in a range of formats, to help businesses identify trends and opportunities, and support fundamental decision-making.
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
- Lachlan James, Yellowfin Communications Manager, on +61 03 9090 0454, 0431 835 658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean Sexton, Spiralgroup for Connection Cloud, on +1 530 432 1820 or email@example.com
For regular updates and news, follow Yellowfin on Twitter (@YellowfinBI), LinkedIn (Yellowfin Business Intelligence), or email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to Yellowfin’s free e-newsletter.