Vacaville, CA (PRWEB) November 03, 2011
Today, Vacaville drywall contractor Andujo's Drywall, released their recommendations for steel framing in residential properties. Metal stud framing has long been used on commercial buildings; however, over the last few years the declining quality of lumber and environmental concerns have more builders turning to metal stud framing for residential homes as well.
There are many advantages to building with steel:
1. Metal won’t warp, bow, rot, or fall victim to termites.
2. Steel studs, joists, and trusses weigh as much as 30% less than wood, making metal studs easy to transport, move, and store.
3. Metal studs have superior fire ratings.
4. Screws and anchors offer stronger seismic resistance than nails.
5. Metal is recyclable. While it takes 40 to 50 trees to frame an average house, it takes only six junked car to frame in steel.
Metal stud framing, however, requires skilled labor, training and familiarly with installation methods, and that’s where’s Andujo’s Drywall can help.
“We have over 20 years experience in metal stud framing, as well as drywall installation and repairs,” says Jaime Andujo, Jr., foreman and spokesperson.
Their team uses the best equipment to insure accuracy and materials are provided from leading manufacturers in the industry that meet or exceed standards to guarantee quality and compliance with local and state codes.
Andujo’s Drywall also provides remodeling, tenant improvements, and custom framing for residential and commercial customers. They serve Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Vallejo, Concord, Vacaville, and Fairfield.
To learn more about this outstanding company, please visit them on the Web.
About Andujo’s Drywall
Andujo’s Drywall is a family-owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience. They specialize in metal stud framing, drywall installation, and drywall repairs for commercial and residential customers. They provide the finest in quality and workmanship and take pride in what they do.