SafeGuard Background Screening provides instant access to the most comprehensive criminal database of over 900 million records.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) February 26, 2010
SafeGuard Background Screening, a national leader in employment screening solutions for business is now available for individuals allowing them to reduce worry before applying for a new job and review what employers may see during a background check.
SafeGuard Background Screening provides instant access the most comprehensive criminal database of over 900 million records. With this very powerful database search, an individual can explore criminal records contributed by International, Federal, State, and County court systems and jurisdictions nationwide.
Additionally, this report includes:
- Includes nationwide registered sex offenders in 49 states plus District of Columbia;
- Includes multiple national and international security/terrorism check;
- Includes criminal records in all 50 states (included jurisdictions and sources);
- Includes fugitive lists covering 50 states and Washington, DC, Guam, & Puerto Rico;
- Results may include description of criminal charges, disposition, and sentence information;
- Check for identity theft - has a criminal impersonated you?
- Guard against incorrect or old information being reported about you by courts or government agencies
Check someone else's background:
- Check neighbors, friends or family members, instantly
- Dating Background Check - what is that special someone hiding from you?
- Suspicious Persons - investigate what your instincts tell you.
Instant Results. No setup fee, no monthly fees! Searches may be conducted by visiting http://www.safeguardcertify.com/personal.html
# # #